• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

unimpressive?

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
I always check www.devilmaycry4.com cuz it has the latest news on DMC4

the newest article ( at this point) refers to a testing done by some folks. They said that DMC4 was NOT impressive.
Check out the article and tell me what you think

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Weird actually. Since it's a DMC forum you'd think that they would be like "awesome - Nero kicks *** etc".
I guess it is something different from what they were expecting, or they don't fancy Nero...
Well everything has his opinion, they may as well be joking..

Arwen

Lost Soul
It depends on how many Dsnte fans were dissapointed that he was replaced with Nero. I don't care really it's still a DMC game in the end.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dalkin;37211 said:
It depends on how many Dsnte fans were dissapointed that he was replaced with Nero. I don't care really it's still a DMC game in the end.

i agree. i really hope it doesn't turn out like raiden from mgs2. also:
dudes at devilmaycry4.com said:
www.DevilMayCry4.com : The unofficial Devil May Cry 4 fan site

so it's just there opinion.

but devil may cry has never been about "constantly flowing attacks". it's about easy to use attacks and quick, stylish combos.
but if devil may cry 4 is about constant flowing attacks, well, they just aren't playing it right then;)

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
Well, its actually Joystic (SP? its another site and devilmaycry4.com merely gives us the link) that got to play the demo and said it was not that impressive

but then again, I believe they played the first level...and NO ONE can flow that well at that point. You have to build your guy up first

Rend

Necromancer
it's odd that one gamesite would bash this game so badly since all others i've read from seem to rather like the game and want to play more.....i guess it could be playing as Nero left them empty.....i really hope he turns into another Raiden.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Rend;37292 said:
it's odd that one gamesite would bash this game so badly since all others i've read from seem to rather like the game and want to play more.....

well like i said, it's not official, it's just some people's opinions.

Rend;37292 said:
i guess it could be playing as Nero left them empty.....i really hope he turns into another Raiden.

i ruddy well hope not!

X_nick_X

I don't know what to say since I've not played the game yet.

I did notice the game seemed a little slower unlike dmc3 where you were constantly chucking em in the air then using your sword master,whilst switching between weapons.

Also berial didn't seem to be doing much during the demo just swung his sword around a bit.

Then again depends what they were expecting.

aoshi

Actually i think it is too early to arrive at conclusions.I mean the mode would have only been normal and first few hours would not have been hard.

"Nero not bein fast".It is obvious from the gameplay videos.But i think nero will make good gameplay.I like his screams.

Firewater

Master
Dalkin;37211 said:

Y would they? Since Dante is still in the game and can be played!:lol:

And there is also a slim possiblility that Vergil is also playable!

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Firewater;38147 said:
Y would they? Since Dante is still in the game and can be played!:lol:

And there is also a slim possiblility that Vergil is also playable!

true said!

Top Bottom