• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unanswered Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Devil May Cry is going good. Hope more new demons show up and new demon slayers to join Dante's alliance.

But there are questions left unanswered like:

- Who is Nero? What's the relationship to Sparda?

- What did Berial mean by "you're just like he was"? Did he mean Sparda? Vergil? Or someone human and similar to Nero?

- Will Mundus return? Does he have his own sword like Sparda? Does he have his own son?

- Will Sparda reveal himself?

- When will Dante have a son when Mundus returns?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Ronin;187510 said:
Devil May Cry is going good. Hope more new demons show up and new demon slayers to join Dante's alliance.

But there are questions left unanswered like:

- Who is Nero? What's the relationship to Sparda?

- What did Berial mean by "you're just like he was"? Did he mean Sparda? Vergil? Or someone human and similar to Nero?

- Will Mundus return? Does he have his own sword like Sparda? Does he have his own son?

- Will Sparda reveal himself?

- When will Dante have a son when Mundus returns?

I sometimes think that the Dispair Embodied may have been Mundus' son because he looks and sounds a lot like him. And (unfortunetly) I think if Dante was going to have a son it would have been Nero which would have been perfect if they made Dante a little bit older in 4 but there you go. One of the first things we hear in DMC is that Sparda died after preserving harmony for many years so as far as I am concerned he is dead and isn't coming back.

I really do hope Mundus returns but something tells me that they have a few more things *cough*sales*cough* they want to do before they wrap things up with Mundus who is pretty much the kingpin of the demons.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Well... you think a lot different than me dude... I dont think DMC is going good after the latest game and I really hope they DONT add more devil hunters to the game.
About a few questions you have, thats what I think:
•It's not that Sparda had a sword with his own name that Mundus needs to have one too.
•When dante said about when mundus returns, his son would be there is one way to make fun of him, saying that it will take a long time for him to return...
•There is a high chance that Berial meant Sparda when he said 'he', cause it was Sparda who sealed him 2000 years ago, and he said that cause capcom wanted to show us that Nero is a lot related to Sparda in some way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom