• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish or Lady spin off?

Female Protaganist spin off

• Lady/Mary

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Trish

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

So Lady
and Trish fans (Lets rock baby!)

Do you want to see a spin off surounding one of these? Under conditions that the story and gameplay will be well done.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I wouldn't mind seeing a Trish game. But I can't help that if it was made, it would constantly be compared to bayonetta for who's the better female protagonist.

DragonMaster2010

130713050157.jpg

IncarnatedDemon

In my opinion Trish is sexier than Cereza. They are both pretty high level sexy beasts though.

A thought just hit me, Kamiya said that DMC serie would be with different protaganists. Maybe he planned to make a Trish game?
Posing_like_Trish_Bayonetta.jpg

Plus i heard DMC 2 went to Kamiya for information, maybe Kamiya was one who said "Make Trish playable" ? Just saying.

DragonMaster2010

In my opinion Trish is sexier than Cereza. They are both pretty high level sexy beasts though.

A thought just hit me, Kamiya said that DMC serie would be with different protaganists. Maybe he planned to make a Trish game?
Posing_like_Trish_Bayonetta.jpg

Plus i heard DMC 2 went to Kamiya for information, maybe Kamiya was one who said "Make Trish playable" ? Just saying.

I think Trish was meant to have Bayonetta's place if DMC was still with Kamiya. I use o wish that Trish got her own game and it was made by Kamiya, but now if Kamiya made a game about Trish, it would constantly be compared to bayonetta in gameplay and all around style. Plus there's who's the sexiest wars that will ensue.

IncarnatedDemon

I think Trish was meant to have Bayonetta's place if DMC was still with Kamiya. I use o wish that Trish got her own game and it was made by Kamiya, but now if Kamiya made a game about Trish, it would constantly be compared to bayonetta in gameplay and all around style. Plus there's who's the sexiest wars that will ensue.
I don´t mind it, i´ll just ignore people who make stupid or invalid comparisons.

All i care about is quality of the game. And how Trish is represented, i don´t want to see a Gloria scene again...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I would love a Trish based game, yeah it would come off as a Bayonetta clone, but who the hell cares? The more super sexy badass babes in gaming the better, I want more awesome hot women in gaming.

I still hope to this day that Terminal Reality gets the Bloodrayne IP back, damn I miss that sexy red headed Dhampir.

IncarnatedDemon

Ummmmmm........

Why not both?

I prefer Lady over Trish but a Trish game makes more sense and it works better but seeing how DMC2 and DMC4 has 2 playable protagonists we can have all ladies DMC game.

My favorite female from DMC is Lucia though.
Could make a game with Gameplay and story for all three females.

I would like that, but i am afraid that sharing the game with more females may affect the quality of story and gameplay.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Could make a game with Gameplay and story for all three females.

I would like that, but i am afraid that sharing the game with more females may affect the quality of story and gameplay.

Split story modes. Trish and Lady can do their own thing and bump into each other once a while.

More playable characters the better no?

Multiple playable characters isn't the problem its the people making it.

IncarnatedDemon

Split story modes. Trish and Lady can do their own thing and bump into each other once a while.

More playable characters the better no?

Multiple playable characters isn't the problem its the people making it.
That´s true. But if we´re having more females we must include Lucia also.

But again...its the people making the game.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
That´s true. But if we´re having more females we must include Lucia also.

But again...its the people making the game.

Yeah I may of phrased that wrong.

Its whether or not the man power behind the game is enough as well as how the development of the game is managed.

If rushed and poorly managed then yeah its going to be a bit muddy but if enough time, effort, and careful planning (with the right scheduling and interaction and communication among staff) is great and on point then they can have 20 playable characters (just over-exaggerating though).

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
It would be nice to see what they were doing while Uncle Dante was off helping Nero save the world. Probably sitting in his house watching tunes and eating his frozen pizza. Oh the look on that mans face when he got home XD

That would explain why he's such serious business in DMC2.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It would be nice to see what they were doing while Uncle Dante was off helping Nero save the world. Probably sitting in his house watching tunes and eating his frozen pizza. Oh the look on that mans face when he got home XD

That would explain why he's such serious business in DMC2.

It would just be nice to try lady out as a character ive already posted on a couple threads about the combat possbility juggling enemies with the guns using kalina ann as both a melee and a projectile(including the grappling hook as a devil bringer kind of thing) grenades pistols semi autos for combo's a compelte gunslinger style with some new tricks etc it goes on and on

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Plus there's who's the sexiest wars that will ensue.

Bayonetta is ugly and dumb so would it really be even a contest?

Couldn't really care less anyway. Trish wasn't that compelling to begin with. To me she was always just that crazy b!tch who says hello by throwing motorcycles at you. The most interesting thing I've ever seen her do really just because of how it didn't make any sense and was just silly lol.

Top Bottom