• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tony Redgrave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Woah, wrong place hun. And if you need to ask someone a question directly, might I suggest a PM?

Another thing, I don't think he has anything against you.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hahaha:p You seem to misunderstand. I am not the reputation provider here. Everyone can give reputation to everyone, whenever they wish to. I just announce it, when people help other people, or when posting something that interests me. The fact that I do so, doesn't mean I'm the only one giving reputation. It's EVERYONE here who decides whether they'll give it to you/me/everyone else;)
If you really crave for it, I don't know, try to impress us (all the members) or something:)

(And wow, a thread with my name, rep+ for that:p )

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You see that little grey box at the upper right hand side of all the post? It has a checkmark and an x. Click on that to give people plus reps.

(And don't feel bad, I just figured that out recently myself.)

Devil May Die

I did'nt know that!! Cool I knew joining a fan club of DMC was going to be realy cool. Fatal, is O.K. dude, as fard as I am concern you haven't done nothing to make me mad so be are cool!!!

P.S.: Rock on every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom