• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The tuth of DMC...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
O.K...
Anyone who wants to hear it please post.
And anyway, from my opinion of course, I want to say that you will enjoy this as much as I will...
That is a promise!^_^

She returned to Fortuna hoping her land would obey once again as before she left to destroy the evil at the Temen-ni-gru. After turning into stone for 16 years her sould had been released out of hell 3 weeks ago.
As arriving an old man walked passed her due to be shocked by the arrival of this familiar face, "You are back my queen. So many years have passed and we have waited for your arrival" the old man said in shock.
"Show me to the castle" Their queen commanded in excitement of being back to her old town of rags. As she entered the castle a shock entered her mind and soul as she witnessed a girl with light orange hair standing at the side of the door. "Kyrie?" she whispered to herself.
The whisper was heared as she walked toward the mysterious girl which was named Kyrie. A young boy with silver hair and a black and red coat walked toward the lady which was known as the former queen of this land. The so called queen left to the door as she took a quick glance at the boy. "To my room" the queen ordered the men which carried her luggage.
It was after dark when the queen ordered the mysterious boy with silver hair to walk forward to her, "Now may I have your name young one" the queen ordered. "Nero" The boy sneered. The queen ordered the guards to leave as she had a private conversation with Nero. A while later in the room the queen touched Nero's arm and she suddenly dissapeared into it. Nero screamed and fell to his knees but there was not a soul at site.
He took a quick glance at his arm and had found it different than how it was before. Nero quickly took a bandage and wrapped the mysterious power in his arm away.

To be continued....

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Nero quicly took the bandage and locked his wierd arm with its magical powers away for then. He arrived at his home when the lady Kyrie, asked him, "Nero. What happened to your arm? Is it okay?" "Yes. Its fine" Nero said nervously. Kyrie didnt want to make him loose his cool and left the arm as that. 7 years passed and Nero was about 19 years old. At this time of the year, the ceremony of the swords begins.
Nero is also now part of "the organisation" which eliminates all demons in Fortuna. The ceremony started with Kyrie the girl with the faint orange hair. She sang as if she were in the opera. The song of swords. This song was sang annualy on this once every 5 year occasion. Later that day everyone was enjoying themselves at the occasion until.... the glass from the above ceiling broke. The shatter made an echo through the castle as a mysterious man broke through the glass. The man looked at the king of Fortuna which was sitting helplessly at his chair.
The man took out his guns and pointed it at the king. The organisation though was there to help the king, but instead fell to him. The strange man fought all the men of the organisation and left them pleading for survival on their knees. Nero wanted to jump in to save his fellow friends of the organisation but Kyrie held him back, she hid behind him as she was helpless too. The strange man turned and looked at Nero with a blood covered face. "Give that to me, and Ill let you go" The strange man said.
Nero standing looking at the man had lost his cool and jumped to the air doing a flying drop kick, "Try this!" he screamed as he was attempting his move.

Post here for more of the story people!
Because the good, real flippin good parts are still gonna come to ya!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh!
And the first chapter is called, "The arrival of the befallen queen"
The second chapter is called, "First confrontation"
My third is done but just post people! Plzzzzz?

Top Bottom