• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The True Battle: DMC3 Dante VS DmC Dante

Who will win?

• DMC3 Dante

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • DmC Dante

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • An Epic Draw

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tie.....but old Dante (1/2/4/anime/SMT) still owns

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caiden

No you're not and I have a boatload of signs to prove that.

Was I not clear that you can't hold up a discussion?

You're getting kind of hostile about this. I don't really understand why you think I am trolling because what I said to you were legitimate points. Any member on this forum would agree. i have no history of trying to troll or frustrate other members. I am here purely to discuses a series I love. If you don't believe me than that's your problem.

The Final Offer

You're getting kind of hostile about this. I don't really understand why you think I am trolling because what I said to you were legitimate points. Any member on this forum would agree. i have no history of trying to troll or frustrate other members. I am here purely to discuses a series I love. If you don't believe me than that's your problem.

It's hard to believe you. In order to do so. I need you to start accepting the facts and quit arguing with them. DMC 3 Dante is not capable of beating DmC Dante.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
DMC3 Dante might be able to beat DmC Dante... with that overpowered laser cannon and his desperation DT from DMC2...

Oh wait, he doesn't have those things yet. Whoops.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Old-Boy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom