• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The time has come, and so have I

Frost

Demon of Icy Wind
Hello there! Some of you may remember me. I joined back in 2013, but real life obligations (school, work, friends) soon forced me to leave, and I just forgot about this place for a long time.

But then DMC4: Special Edition was announced, and I found my long lost passion for the franchise. Even though I enjoyed DmC for what it was, I thought it lacked the spark, wit and style of the original series. I can only hope that DMC4: SE paves the way for DMC5.

Anyway, I really like the new site layout; it nicely captures the mood of the first game. Looking forward to discussing DMC with fellow fans again. :smile:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So we meet again? Well, too bad I didn't have time to prepare for the bash. Though I did manage to bring some punch *readies fists*

But seriously, welcome home back =)

Frost

Demon of Icy Wind
I definitely remember some of you guys! Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I intend to stay this time. :wink:

Frost

Demon of Icy Wind
Oh look, it's that guy who "intends to stay".

And then three years passed... and now he has reappeared, quietly raising his head from the darkness.

DMC5 was announced, and that's a beautiful thing indeed. So here he is again, ready to return to what used to be his favorite franchise back in the day.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What many people don’t seem to understand is that even if you leave physically, we still own your soul after signing up.

Top Bottom