• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Story Of Hell

poikly

I had a little look at the fanfics are all DMC related. Fair enough. I write fanfics on another forum and I suppose people like them. I thought I should start my DMC forums writing career with a remake of one of my stories I wrote in October 2007 (when I was 12!).

The Story Of Hell

Prolouge

---
James Fiught stood there, silent. He was staring out the window in his flat. James was a 31 year old man living in a peaceful area in a big city in England and was thinking very carefully about what to do next. He just won the right to own the whole city after doing something that would change the city or even bigger, the world forever. He walked over to his computer desk and picked up a glass full of Pepsi as a knock was heard on his apartment door.
''Come in!'' James said to the person outside.
''Hi, I am here to fix the fridge.'' The man said. The man was wearing a big white shirt and was heavily stubbled. The man had a gun in his belt which held his blue jeans up.
''What? The fridge isn't broke! Well, I suppose you could check it out.'' James said.

James walked over back to his window and took his wallet from the window. He was concerned over what that GLOCK 18 was doing in his pocket. James opened his wallet and scrambled through the credit cards, debit cards, donor card, driving licence and many others. He finally got to his money.
''So, how much do I owe you?'' James said as he turned around. As soon as James did turn around though, a knife was stuck right through his stomach. James groaned and fell to the floor as the killer said:
''No more of your ****ing bravery. You are dead!'' And the killer walked out the door, brushing his knife. James was lying dead on the floor. James Fiught had been murdered after all the glory...

One month earlier........
---

What do you guys think?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I think I wanna hear about the one month earlier bit now please .lol. :) +rep

Top Bottom