• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Revelations

Railazel

Introduction

One of the wonderful things about DmC is how open- ended it was in its conclusion. Although I don't often think about what story I could from from the ending, I find myself amazed at the concepts that come to me when I do. Here is one I'm especially fond of.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The Chaos Revealed

To say that the city was in shambles was an extreme understatement. These things that everyone called "Demons" started rampaging around the city. Buildings, streets, and even street lamps started twisting and ripping themselves apart. Words started appearing on billboards and signs as if revealing secret commands and messages. The worst part was the creeepy, moaning voice that was echoing all over the city calling someone's name. Who the hell is Dante?

The Hero To Blame

Hello? This is Channel 5 news' Maria Ross reporting to you live amidst the growing destruction going on in the city! As you can see in the distance, there is a battle between public enemy Dante and an army of the creatures that have suddenly appeared before everyone several hours ago, shortly before the attack of the large monster. Witness reports have stated that Dante had killed Kyle Rider prior to the monsters' attack. Could the events be related? We'll have more when we return. For right now, the fight seems to be coming towards us so we must escape.

The Secret Society's Rebirth

That was news footage that was recorded about an hour ago. Right now, the situation's growing worse and we have no way of dealing with it at its current state. We did not anticipate that Vergil would intend to anger Mundus nor that he would fall prey to the Demons' control. So we are without tools and without leadership. However, we do have a plan for the reconstruction of our group. From this point forward, we must no longer appoint leadership roles to Angels, Demons, or Nephilim. We must only appoint Humans. Regarding Dante, we consider him an asset and an ally but we must no depend on him. We will watch him, assist when needed, and request assistance in return. If he refuses to assist us, we will simply make him do so. We will no longer use social media as an outlet of our rebellion. Rather, our tactics will now focus on infiltrating the ranks of demon- controlled governments and agencies and taking them down from inside out.

As for our new leadership, we will now place in office the siblings Credo, Nero, and Mary. They have displayed incredible combat and tactical feats as their comrades can testify. I hope no one objects. As our current mission stands, Vergil has become the enemy of all mankind. It shall be our duty and focus to defeat him while his reign remains small.

The New Queen

My... subjects... I, your king, address you on a subject of extreme importance. I had foreseen my destiny as your king a long time ago and had based my entire mission on overthrowing Mundus. In doing so, I would succeed where he had failed in all aspects of his rule, including that of gaining and protecting my heir. So, I announce to you the name of your new Queen, Beatrice. She is already pregnant with our daughter. In order to ensure my family's safety and the safety of our kingdom, I urge you to have on focus in mind: Kill Dante. He is the only Nephilim in existence other than myself and so has the power to defeat me. He must dealt with urgently. So, if you see him, kill him. Also, if you see a woman with him, kill her too. Her death will deal a deep blow to his heart.

The Psychic's Origin

Dear Catherine, if you're reading this you've probably found out where you were born. I'm sorry for putting you in that institution, I am certain your parents didn't treat you well enough as is the nature of their kind. However, there is something you don't know. You have the ability to move between realms, as you probably know, but you don't know why. It is because I, your mother, am a demon as well. I came to the human world because I fell in love with a human here. I gave birth to you but the demons thought you were a Nephilim so I hid in a secret place in Limbo. That is the source of your abilities. So I ask that you do not hate your kind, for to do so would mean to hate yourself as well. It is the nature of the demons to follow him who rules us. Mundus has turned us into a savage race that only wants to control the Angels and the Humans but that wasn't always our goal. We use to be one with the other races and lived with them in harmony. Nephilim and Hybrids like you were born because of that early era of peace but war came into the hearts of the Angels and Demons and we became divided. I beg you, daughter, to not hate the Demons but pity them. Free them from the shackles of hatred. Return them into the peace that once ruled this land.

Top Bottom