• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not really a rant but *facepalm*
There is no 'i' in team.
Sacrifices need to be made.
Compromises must be made.
There is no 'my way', there is only 'the way'.
I'm glad I read the thread before I asked to join.
Team spirit lacks.
And yeah, I'm probably talking about you.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Stop coming to instant conclusions! ;_; Ask about it first instead of thinking it has to be one direct way.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MV, I saw that coming. Don't worry about it, compromises are being made. You can't have a team without having a few speedbumps. Nothing is perfect.

Meg

LordOfDarkness;297153 said:
Whoa, sorry M_V. I must of totally come off the wrong way ;_;

Ummmmm I don't think she meant you LoD.

CRT: Darn butt itches!!!!! :verymad:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;297158 said:
Ummmmm I don't think she meant you LoD.

CRT: Darn butt itches!!!!! :verymad:

Oh, totally got the wrong end of the stick. My bad >_<

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
It really isn't hard to understand if you didn't jump the gun and post very fast...I am trying to help slow things down so we get on the same page...but fair enough, if you want to do your own thing go for it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Faust;297216 said:
It really isn't hard to understand if you didn't jump the gun and post very fast...I am trying to help slow things down so we get on the same page...but fair enough, if you want to do your own thing go for it.

....(Hugs Faust)

Damn this asshole for wreaking everything.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What. The hell. Just happened? I went to take a shower and now someone's saying they lost a friend? What the HELL?!

I'm this close to being done. THIS close. But I will stick with it if only for the sake of my friends.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Forget it...

I'm gone. Forget this place, I'm gone. You all drove me away last time, and then told me how much I was missed. Well miss me again, for even longer.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;297232 said:
Forget it...

I'm gone. Forget this place, I'm gone. You all drove me away last time, and then told me how much I was missed. Well miss me again, for even longer.

You can't leave over something so trivial as a game idea!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297237 said:
You can't leave over something so trivial as a game idea!

More like losing a friend... No, not a friend.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Storm Silves;297239 said:
But he's LEAVING leaving! I can't let a friend just up and leave...

Hear me out ok? I hurt him and this is probably all my fault, but he opened wounds and I lashed out in defense. I could say I'm sorry a million times and he won't look at me. You know what, that's ok. I'm sorry that I did this, it's not fair to everyone else.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Wow. Just...wow. You are, by far, the most insensitive **** I've ever met. How DARE you say that in front of him ONE DAY after you two break up. ONE ****ING DAY! You, being a part of GSA and being a guy who just dated another guy, should not have said something that blatantly homophobic and rude to him. The look on his face when you said that damn near broke my heart. And what happened to the "I still love him, but we're better off as just friends" thing, huh? **** you up the ass with a flaming pitchfork without lube and then go fall into a pit of jagged rocks, plzkthxbai.

+ STOP THROWING YOURSELF AT HIM! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND, NOT YOURS, YOU WHORELESS, BITCHY, **** ****ING, BULLY OF A SLUT! I told you it bothered me and you said you'd stop, but NOOOOOOO, you ****ing DIDN'T. "But Dani, it's only a joke!" I don't give a **** if it's a joke. Don't wrap your ****ing legs around his waist and make him carry you around like that.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Main Rant:
How many more threads do we need to have about Nero being related to Vergil?! Also, why do newbies have to come on and have a go at ppl for having opinions.

*FACEPALM*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That is SO not cool. You think it's FUNNY to freeze snakes and then break them like twigs? I own a snake and I dare say it's the best pet I've had in a long-ass time, so where the hell do you get off? F*cking retard...

Top Bottom