• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
rant/
What's worse than having 'morning' sickness all day every day?
Having 'morning' sickness AND a tummy flu.
Bloody hell I can't keep anything down! At this rate I'm going to end up in hospital before the weekend to get dehydrated.
And who the heck said pregnancy is not a sickness? I feel sick ALL the time. Life loves me *sarcasm* /rant

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-inhale-
Why aren't my stupid scores in yet?! Stop making me anxious! I feel like an idiot when I'm anxious about scores! :(

The dark knight

Women **** me off so bad. I heard this story about this girl I liked, for some reason she got under a table to pretend to give this guy a blowjob, and he thumbs ups his friends. Why the hell would she DEGRADE herself like that. PLUS I was talking to her and she forgets my birthday. Why do the women I am attracted to make me SO ANGRY? The birthday thing didn't make me mad, it just disappointed me. But her degrading herself made me LIVID.

Women wonder why men treat them like things, it's because THEY FREAKING ACT LIKE THINGS. They degrade themselves so much that that is how we begin to view them.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
The dark knight;296428 said:
Women **** me off so bad. I heard this story about this girl I liked, for some reason she got under a table to pretend to give this guy a blowjob, and he thumbs ups his friends. Why the hell would she DEGRADE herself like that. PLUS I was talking to her and she forgets my birthday. Why do the women I am attracted to make me SO ANGRY? The birthday thing didn't make me mad, it just disappointed me. But her degrading herself made me LIVID.

Women wonder why men treat them like things, it's because THEY FREAKING ACT LIKE THINGS. They degrade themselves so much that that is how we begin to view them.

sadly i couldn't agree with you more. and seriously, for the women here, most of you, you don't need makeup to impress us!!! it's just time consuming, trivial, and to be honest pretty vain.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
The dark knight;296428 said:

I couldn't agree with you more...I hate women who do that just because they want attention then whine about it later to get even more attention. It's true, women do that and wonder why most are considered 'things' but it's because of the very actions they do. If you string along and play, you will get what you deserve per se.

Crimson Chaos;296498 said:
sadly i couldn't agree with you more. and seriously, for the women here, most of you, you don't need makeup to impress us!!! it's just time consuming, trivial, and to be honest pretty vain.

I agree with you too Crimson, but sadly, the media pretty much destroyed what confidence women have with themselves. The propaganda to look 'perfect' is driving young girls and women to harm themselves for a body type that isn't made for them. It makes me furious that most women have to believe everything the media says in an almost religious way, it's like their sheep and the companies are their sheperds.

If you actually look behind everything, look behind apperances, you will see the girl that they truly are, not something they are faking to be. There is a difference between being healthy and just doing it for looks...I say stay healthly, you'll last longer that way.

Meg

Crimson Chaos;296498 said:

I never wear makeup except some foundation and mascara for fancy occasions. I didn't even wear any for my graduation! I hate how women will spend so much time in front of the freaking mirror trying to look perfect. I find that most guys don't really care that much. I feel like women do it more to impress other women. WHY!!!! :wacko: Who cares what a bunch of low self esteem hags think about you? Confidence is a beautiful thing. Its all you need. God man you beautiful already, you don't need to over kill your face with crap!

And that's all I have to say about that.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Meg;296538 said:
I never wear makeup except some foundation and mascara for fancy occasions. I didn't even wear any for my graduation! I hate how women will spend so much time in front of the freaking mirror trying to look perfect. I find that most guys don't really care that much. I feel like women do it more to impress other women. WHY!!!! :wacko: Who cares what a bunch of low self esteem hags think about you? Confidence is a beautiful thing. Its all you need. God man you beautiful already, you don't need to over kill your face with crap!

And that's all I have to say about that.

exactly my point. you got it too faust. media propaganda got women starvin' themselves and all that to look like some kinda barbie doll or somethin'. it ain't for everyone hun. sometimes big is beautiful too. it's about who ya are within. you could have the most drop dead looks and still be uglier the a bo-legged bullfrog on a hot summers day if you got a crap personality. lol

Meg

Oh for goodness sakes! If you wanna write then write! Who cares if few people read it? Write for yourself, not for other people and don't care if people don't read it.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
^^^^^It was about god damn time someone discussed(not meg lol the other ones but i agree with meg too(she ninjad me)) about this
tottaly with u all and girls here just.....FAKE,well not all of them only few are REAL here

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Meg;296618 said:
Oh for goodness sakes! If you wanna write then write! Who cares if few people read it? Write for yourself, not for other people and don't care if people don't read it.

Oh my ****ing God, THIS.

EDIT: Forgot to add my own rant. Lulz. <.<

I told you not to text me during 5 and 7 because I'm usually taking a nap, but NOOOOOOOO, you just felt the need text me at 6 just to make fun of he fact that I was getting jealous. That really couldn't have waited for 7? Or, hell, when I got on Facebook? Obviously not. :/ Now I can't fall back asleep. Thanks, man, I appreciate it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well thanks for being nice about it, guys. I'm still gonna write the damn thing, but I'm not gonna POST it if no one wants to read it.

And yes, I could totally tell that was me you were talking about. It was as veiled as a piece of glass.

By the way, thanks for talking about me behind my back instead of saying it to my face. I'd prefer some bravery here.

Meg

^Actually I got a PM on fanfiction.net from a guy asking me to read his story because he wants more people to read it. :|

And isn't the point of this thread to be able to post whatever you want because if people get offended it was their fault for reading? =]

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Meg, I love you. Please marry me.

Also, DT, this isn't the first time this has happened on here. It's just kinda getting annoying since this is, like, the second time you've done this. And I'm pretty sure I told you about a story sharing site if you really want people to read it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh, f*ck me. Really... I feel like an asshat now.

I think I'm just gonna go and be quiet for a while until my mouth decides to work with my brain.

Meg

Devon K. Ryley;296752 said:
Meg, I love you. Please marry me.

*shrug* Sure why not? ;)

CRT: GAH! I don't know what to write! I'm really in the mood, but I just DON'T KNOW what I should work on. Uhhh.....AH!

Meg

What's this? I have selfish opinions? CALL THE CALVARY! Honestly, all I can say to you is this,

163694_488784199226_539369226_6139810_285821_n.jpg

Top Bottom