• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Osaka

trollololol
I sent you a text with happy new year. Yes I could have phoned but not if your phone keeps cutting off cause it's old and crusty, go get a new one. And I doubt very much your busy and can't get round to answering me back. Unless that is you are ignoring me since I messed up with the job offer, which in that case has nothing to do with you so why go there.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
who's mocking you? that's messed up. what have you done for anyone to think they have that right? on another note, not that i don't care about this thread, but can someone revive my poetic what are you thinking thread? i need to get something off my chest in poetic fashion and i don't wanna double post. meg, msg me if you wanna talk about it. i'm always here if you need me. EDIT: isn't it funny how people make promises, promises they know can hurt you if they're not kept, then go back on it and when you confront them on it, they act as if they did not a damn thing wrong and they should be the ones upset? like if, oh lets say a mother perhaps made a promise she would help fly her handicapped son who makes no other money then his ssi to california to see his fiance then says she said no such thing?!! don't you think that son has a reason to be ****ed off?!!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Crimson Chaos;295482 said:
who's mocking you? that's messed up. what have you done for anyone to think they have that right? on another note, not that i don't care about this thread, but can someone revive my poetic what are you thinking thread? i need to get something off my chest in poetic fashion and i don't wanna double post. meg, msg me if you wanna talk about it. i'm always here if you need me.
Just do it in the "What Are You Thinking?" thread.

CV: This woman gets paid to give advice. What. No, seriously. WHAT. She is a sexist (to her own gender at that!) and thinks that every woman needs a man to protect them. I'm sorry, but where do gay men and woman, or transgendered woman, or anyone not on the normal gender spectrum fit into this? I'm sorry, but you are an ignorant twat who needs to pull her head out of her ass. Quit your job, seriously. You give bull**** advice and you shouldn't get paid for it.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"I didn't think I needed to tell you." Seriously mom, do you really have to say that? Yes you do have to tell me because I don't always pay attention to you and I have a tendancy to go off into la-la land and think about other things going on in my life instead of my baby sis' diaper bag. ._. Next time, look at me and say 'hey, look at me, look at me, ok. The bag is over there, don't forget it!' In a nice way, I'm hoping.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
F***ing Hell, Mother F***ing F***er I HATE YOU. *screams*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GO ROT IN HELL...

*COUGH*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;295998 said:
Stop acting like I don't exist! ;_;

What's wrong Meg? =/

Okay...So, you couldn't be bothered to send me a text message because you were too busy watching something on TV. And a minute out of your 'busy' schedule couldn't be spared on me.

Stupid bloody bus fare ticket always going missing. I always buy an all day ticket that I use only once, because it always disappears. So I had to jog two miles...

Meg

Thanks for insulting me. I needed that. :dry:

Its not like this is all your fault or anything. :dry:

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Meg;296048 said:
Thanks for insulting me. I needed that. :dry:

Its not like this is all your fault or anything. :dry:

hey, it's ok meg. look at it like i do. if someone is insulting you but won't give a just reason why, it's usually 'cause something else is bugging them but they don't feel like talking about it. so what i do in that situation is kill 'em with kindness. :)

Meg

Crimson Chaos;296078 said:
hey, it's ok meg. look at it like i do. if someone is insulting you but won't give a just reason why, it's usually 'cause something else is bugging them but they don't feel like talking about it. so what i do in that situation is kill 'em with kindness. :)

Well thanks, Crimson. :) But there was a reason she got mad at me. Not a very good one, but a reason none the less. ;)

CRT: AGGGHRYUFULKLVK!!!!!!! I want Killzone 3! RIGHT!! NOW!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you're gonna ****ing yell at me, then STFU and GTFO. I've had enough of your bullcrap.

aka958

Don't trust people
I show people my ways and who I am. Yet still after me explaining several times to those people why I acted like I did... they still think I acted for another reason. Almost as if they never listened. No wonders to other I'm nothing but a happy empty shell.

Edit:
Just got the reason why.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Meg;296104 said:
Well thanks, Crimson. :) But there was a reason she got mad at me. Not a very good one, but a reason none the less. ;)

CRT: AGGGHRYUFULKLVK!!!!!!! I want Killzone 3! RIGHT!! NOW!!!

oh? well then. maybe you shouldn't have done that. go look at the punishments we handed out in the things they wouldn't say thread, b4 it died. lol they weren't real punishments, we punished the characters cuz it was fun. lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I want to rant, but if I said what I truly felt inside right now, I'd **** this whole place up.

aka958

Don't trust people
What the f*ck!? When people take things the bad and express it I always ask them what I did wrong so I can make it better for them next time... no response. I get no response from them, never. Is that it? They just wanted to whine? Seriously?

Meg

Crimson Chaos;296167 said:
oh? well then. maybe you shouldn't have done that. go look at the punishments we handed out in the things they wouldn't say thread, b4 it died. lol they weren't real punishments, we punished the characters cuz it was fun. lol

If you knew what happened you'd understand. ;)

Top Bottom