• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
RESIDENT E VII_ Biohazard

(Outlast Clone)

De Vil May Cry The Feelings

(Kingdom Hearts Clone)

Me Ga Man Rockman Rebuilt

(Crackdown Clone)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
f603c4d3126bea72c0993b4b3eb9e9ab65e9ff30_1_600x600.jpg

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Brother says that I should let the PC on because he has some important stuff he still needs to fill in while he visits our cousin. I figured I could play something in the meantime because I know I can leave Chrome tabs open while still playing a game.
Except for this time, where the Chrome tabs did in fact close and now my brother has to fill in a lot of stuff again. Why do I always do this?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, that's a new one. Never had a guy call me out on referring to most feminists as poorly-disguised misandrists before. Dude, I'm ****ing defending you and people sharing your gender from the feminazis who would rake you over the coals just for having a ding-dong. Why the hell are you arguing with me on what I've already stated has been from my personal experience?

>.>

Viper

Premium
Well, that's a new one. Never had a guy call me out on referring to most feminists as poorly-disguised misandrists before. Dude, I'm ****ing defending you and people sharing your gender from the feminazis who would rake you over the coals just for having a ding-dong. Why the hell are you arguing with me on what I've already stated has been from my personal experience?

>.>
I've heard of this type of men before, they are referred to as white knights, and seem to suffer from some form of Stockholm syndrome. It's another in the category "best steer clear from".

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Kinda like when a bad owner kicks the dog that still loves them, perhaps they simply fear the fact that someone loves the monster anyway.
Misandrists are just like" I hate this, I hate that, I hate men, dogs,cats, oxygen, water, etc. If you dare to ask " Don't you love something?", they answer "I love...to hate".
Their favorite type of men are those who abuse them physically and verbally, believe in me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^I read all that and couldn't get Twilight/50 Shades out of my head. Sums up just about everything that is wrong with it.

CR: I mean... if it were a real hectic emergency....what is the point in him yelling at me and being all impatient and snappy? If I'm bleeding out on the floor? If the last thing I ever say to him is 'don't yell at me'? I just... thought he'd be better in these situations. Keep himself calm and in control, but he's not and he wasn't.

And I'm just shell shocked by it, really. And really peeved off but mostly shocked.

I can't be the one to have it together and know what to do when I'm the one in trouble. I wish he would just start to bloody listen to me. I told him I'll be fine.. If he'd just let me go lie down, it would've been different. Less dramatic. I'm sure my babies are now traumatised. If I thought he needed to ring ES I'd have said so, but he never friggin listens to me anyway.

And on that note: why can't I have ONE good day? Just one day where something good happens and is not immediately followed up with the worst bag of :poop: that life could possibly throw in my face. :hungover:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't understand how this works.
So usually at the end of the day it's freezing cold downstairs because ALL the heat rises to the top of the house, which means the bedrooms upstairs become make-shift saunas. This is always the case. We end up turning the heatpump on some evenings because it's just so bloomin cold in the lounge.

But nope. Not tonight. The playroom is boiling, to the extent where I'm dripping sweat. The entire downstairs is HOT. So, obviously, no heat pump usage. Yet I walk out the door to the stairs and this frigid cold hits me like a dodgeball out of friggin nowhere. I go upstairs.... and the rooms are, as per usual, mini-saunas.

Explain this phenomena to me, science, because it no make sense to me.
The horrid thing is that the heat downstairs is stagnant. I've left the doors open but no heat is going out and no cold is seeping in.

And then, there is this particular hot spot in my kitchen.
With hot spot I mean in a specific spot just in front of my pantry door it is always warm. If I'm cooking or baking, it's even hotter and a lot more prominent. I'd imagine it's like those 'cold spots' they talk about on ghost hunting shows, only this one is weirdly warm.

And then there's the bloody ringing. Every night. Without fail. No matter what. Those high pitch whistles they love to use in the movies after a bomb or something has gone off? Pretty much that, plus extra. Now I know it's not Tinnitus because we've ruled that out already. So there.

Explain these things to me in simple logical facts, science.:banghead::banghead::sleep:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What the crap, Bell? We said both phone and internet services. So why is it only the landline that's been officially turned off?

They better pray that they get the 'net shut down by the time hubby comes home, otherwise they're in for a serious reaming.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You do know that I don't have to get up as early tomorrow, right? You do remember me specifically telling you that I didn't have work this week, correct?...Okay, good...

I was just under the grand illusion that you coming in and wondering why I wasn't asleep yet had something to do with you not listening to me...

I don't go to sleep early even when I do have work. I don't sleep much in general. I don't really like, need, or want to sleep that much. That's just how I am.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thinking I really need to stop replying to hypocritical comments, because it's not like these people are going to open their eyes and see things any other way than from their narrow point of view. That, and there's no delete function on DA. Dammit. >.>

If they can't wrap their heads around the fact that the comic's characters are layered and complex, that's their problem. But then again, when they hold the attitude of, "anyone who doesn't share my opinion is an idiot" I kinda feel like I have to rise to the call. Because **** it, I'm not one to take **** lying down.

Top Bottom