• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Random stories of devil may cry DMC

DMC

Devil May Cry
hello... forums... i like cookies... but that has nothing to deal with this thread... i plan to make random stories with the dmc characters from good guys to bad guys.... and a little help from outside -eats a cookie-... i hope u enjoy these really random stories... i mean.. these stories will not make sense at all... but what the hell its the internet anyways... enjoy friends
The tea party​

Dante..... a man of beauty, likes to party, and loves pizza, and strawberry sundays, yes... but Dante didnt know what would happen to him on a certian day... like always.. i mean come on who would know what will happen to them... unless ur married and have children... everything is going to be the same.. except if you were dante from the original series... everyone likes to destroy ur shop... or you destroy it yourself.. but anyways let me continue this story... dante had a purple unicorn named "Jerry". Jerry and Dante were best friends... becuase Jerry had such a big talent on making pizza and ice cream sundays (i hope my spelling is right)... Jerry was asked to be dantes partner... so they got married and had unicorn babies... but... Vergil didnt like this.. Vergil wanted to kill Jerry... Jerry always to Dante's attention away form his dear brother.. Vergil had an evil master plan... oh yes.. one.. evil... terrible.. fantastic...plan.. Vergil plan was to take Jerry into the forest and kill him... cut him into peices.... wait hold thats out of Vergils personality hmmm... what would be good plan for Vergil...hm... -papers shuffling- aww yes.. heres one.... alright..... Vergil's plan was going to have a nice tea party with Dante and Jerry.... yes thats a great plan but... if he went alone... it would be suspicous... yes... so he went on Crags List to find a date... what he found would be perfect!!!... but.. she was already takin... what in the hell... dang it.. i have to find some more ideas.... hold on... hm let me see.. tsk tsk tsk... vergil wouldnt want to date her hahahaha... would you think Vergil date Lady? i didnt think so... let me see... how about.. no not Trish... eh... i guess Jabba the hutt would do well for now.. any ways after all that struggle.. he finally found someone to go to the tea party with the name was " Jabba the hutt" ..... virgil saw those pics of Jabba and said " perfect...". he called Jabba and ask him out on a date... Jabba said, " ahasuidpajd a... ppooop"... Vergil didnt understand but he guess it was a yes... vergil was correct they went to a.... um.. a place to eat... and then.. this is disgusting.... oh Vergil...Vergil... Vergil.. should i continue what happened on there date?... yes? what is wrong with u people... do you really want to see Jabba the hutt and Vergil make sweet love?..... oh well... ill continue... has their date was almost done they went to Jabba's apartment... they.... hold on... i need a barf bag... -vomits- bleh.... huff.. huff... -vomits agian-... huff ...huff.. ok... i think i can continue now.... they went to Jabba's bed.. laid on Jabba's bed... with romantic music playing... then they pulled out their............................ chess peices and started to play chess.... ahahahahaha got you!!!! did you really think that i would make a adult scene like that? come on!!! im 17 years old... im trying to keep it clean... anyways after they played their chess game...which Vergil lost.. they said, " GG " .. and Vergil left.. Vergil had a great time with Jabba the hutt... the played pool.. the ate nice... the evil loved killing people who got in their way... then it hit Vergil.. he found out why.. Dante didnt pay attention to him as much as when they where children.. Vergil started to realize that it was time to grow up.... they couldnt joke around any more.... they couldnt play hide and seek any more.. nore the cant kill people any more... well scratch that.. killing people is ok in Devil May Cry.... Vergil wanted his brother back... either way... so.. the next day the planned the tea party... with Dante and Jerry and their three unicorn babies... now aint that weird? i made dante gay and like animals... hm.. but im making the story so heck it dont matter... love is love.. but its is strange though... but oh well... they met at dantes shop and had a wonderful time but... it was time for Vergil to strike they ran out of tea and Vergil asked if he can make it... Dante didnt mind nor did the others... Vergil started to make the tea and pulled out a bottle.. that will surely kill that unicorn... but i have to say vergil is really twisted in this story... lets make this more dramatic... -claps hand- -dramatic music playing-.... Vergil.... didnt just wanted to kill Jerry.. but kill the baby unicorns too.. yes... Vergil grinned at the thought of their death... the tea was ready.... now Vergil poored the poison.. into four cups.... Vergil grinned even more... kinda looked like this
images

yes... quite distrubing... Dante asked if the tea was ready.. Vergil said, " oh yes brother.. the best tea i ever made..." he set down the poisoned tea cups in front of... wait i just realize that picture is a unicorn...why in the... eh never mind... anyways... tea cups in front of the four unicorns.... Vergil was really grinning now kinda like this
images

saying to the unicorns... i hope u enjoy... Jerry... and you too little unicorns.....

-Drinks tea- oh crap is this-? -dead-

Last edited:

DMC

Devil May Cry
im going to do a story a day my friends... or continue the be continues... i hope u guys enjoyed... as aways.... -eats cookie- cookies are good for u

Top Bottom