• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Perfect Devil Trigger

incneet

I'll show how to use the power!!!
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition MOD

tumblr_nyxw9xOBiS1sif74ko1_1280.gif

tumblr_nyy0v4wr321sif74ko1_1280.jpg

2015-12-06_00026.jpg

Dante DT MOD for Ex-Color or Normal

how to install

Download arc tool
- go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Special Edition\nativeDX10\rom\player\costume
- extract "The Perfect DT.rar" (ARCtool.exe + pc-dmc4se.bat + pl009_body_BM;pl009_hakkou_BM;pl009_head_BM;pl009_wing_BM) in "costume" folder.
- drag "plmod_pl006.arc or plmod_pl006_ex01" and drop in "pc-dmc4se.bat", the folder "plmod_pl006/plmod_pl006_ex01" will be created
- go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Special Edition\nativeDX10\rom\player\costume\plmod_pl006_ex01\model\game\pl006_ex01

-or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Special Edition\nativeDX10\rom\player\costume\plmod_pl006\model\game\pl006

- now replace "pl009_body_BM;pl009_hakkou_BM;pl009_head_BM;pl009_wing_BM.tex"
- now go back to costume folder
- drag "plmod_pl006/plmod_pl006_ex01" folder and drop in "pc-dmc4se.bat" wait finish and test.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
That's one helluva cool mod, dude! Gotta download it.

Do you know if it's possible to do it exactly like the concept art, with those "wings" and the tail, and those horns? Does the engine allow to add those things?

incneet

I'll show how to use the power!!!
That's one helluva cool mod, dude! Gotta download it.

Do you know if it's possible to do it exactly like the concept art, with those "wings" and the tail, and those horns? Does the engine allow to add those things?

OH Would be amazing! In devil may cry 4, some modders managed to increase hair, do not know it would be possible in this case with horns. Wings, I think it's impossible do somenthig similar. :/

Capcom should drop some DLCs with these options DT + clothes. It would be easy $$ for capcom.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
... Maybe have some wearable DT "armor" as default clothing without having to use DT itself. That's a nice idea.

Top Bottom