• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the music of devil may cry

the music of devil may cry

• DMC

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • DMC2

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • DMC3

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • DMC4

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • DMC anime

• DmC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
DMC3 is my favourite one, i enjoy most boss battles and combat musics in the game. It's even funny that DMC3 wins in the end, besides my two favourite musics coming from DMC4 and DMC respectively:

I could listen to these two musics for hours and hours. And in the third place comes the song from the second battle with Vergil in DMC3, i never get tired of that one too.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
the anime was god like. and the rock in DMC3 was great. my favorite song in the entire franchise is
this...

Sunaka Marién

DmC for me. I really love the CC tracks, they're just some really awesome songs and Noisia also did and amazing job, especially whith the tracks heard during cutscenes (most of all 'Hometruth Reprise'. Gosh I love that track!). I also really like the boss themes, despite them being a bit dubstep-ish.
I really couldn't decide which one of the original series's OST I like best... but it's definitely not DMC4's.

sparda@nana

The Legendary Dark Knight
lol
Nothing Help is theme song of DmCpromoting video in Japan
And I think it is one of the MUSIC :lol: Here it is

seraphmaycry

dmc3 cos devil's never cry that demon voice blows everything up buries just so it can unbury it disrespectfully then stomp on it eat it burn it kill it stab it etc etc etc

Reactions: Jak

berto

I Saw the Devil
I keep wondering why people only judge a game's soundtrack by their songs rather than the BGM.

The songs in western games tend to be pretty popular so there isn't much oddness to them been good, it's the BGM that needs tobe exemplary to really be memorable.

I think we should clarify the difference or assets them as a whole, ether just judge them by the songs, the BGM, or both. Here we have people going by ether one and so we are left discussing different things.

In my case I think the soundtracks for all the DMC games, except for 1, suck. They are unmemorable and generic. There are a few exceptions, sure, but for a few tracks and songs among hundreds of forgettable pieces very much qualifies as 'sucks.'

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I keep wondering why people only judge a game's soundtrack by their songs rather than the BGM.

The songs in western games tend to be pretty popular so there isn't much oddness to them been good, it's the BGM that needs tobe exemplary to really be memorable.

I think we should clarify the difference or assets them as a whole, ether just judge them by the songs, the BGM, or both. Here we have people going by ether one and so we are left discussing different things.

In my case I think the soundtracks for all the DMC games, except for 1, suck. They are unmemorable and generic. There are a few exceptions, sure, but for a few tracks and songs among hundreds of forgettable pieces very much qualifies as 'sucks.'

i actually feel the exact opposite. to me, DMC1 is the most generic to me. while DMC3 and DmC's bgm swirl through my brain constantly. DMC1 and two echo eachother so much i can't really tell the difference between them and a classic RE game. DMC4 feels like its trying to emulate DMC3 but it fails

Top Bottom