• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The hunt begins.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Dante was in his office eating pizza as usual when he heard a knock on the door"Come in."Nobody came in.Dante walked up to the door and there was nobody there.Dante took a few steps out of the building.It seemed quiet enough.There was a grunting noise above him.He turned round and saw a demon sat on the devil may cry sign.The demon pulled out his scythe and thrust it into dante's chest,pinning him to the floor.Blood splattered in the demon's face.Dante's finger twitched.The demon looked at him and frowned.The demon let go of his scythe and hid in the shadows.The scythe suddenly exploded into dust.However,dante did not move.He was alive,definitely,but he was waiting for the demon to come closer so he could get a good shot.Ten minutes passed.The demon fell right into the trap.He slowly walked up to dante,thinking he was dead.Dante suddenly pulled out ivory and blasted the demon between the legs.The demon pulled such a comical face that dante had to grin.He shot the demon a few more times between the legs.The demon looked at him and then turned to dust.The sky turned grey as dante got back up."All that waiting just for one demon?Not worth it."Dante looked at the sky."Well,well,well,what do we have here?"Enigmas fell from the sky and landed on a building each.They each shot one of their magic arrows at dante.He dodged them all but one.He turned round and the arrow stuck in his head.Dante yanked it out and threw it on the floor."Well,isn't this special?To be honest,i was expecting something a little better than this."Dante grinned and pulled out ebony and ivory."Give me your best shot."Laughed dante.The demons just growled."Let's rock!"Shouted dante as he shot at the devils.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Thanks again.
part 2............

"Die!!!"Dante shouted as he polished off the last of the demons.As soon as he shot the last demon there was silence."It's quiet,a little too quiet."Suddenly the ground cracked open and millions of demons spilled out.A invisible force threw dante through the window of devil may cry,shattering it completely.Dante fell back on to his desk with such a force that it broke the table in two.The split in the ground followed dante into his office."****!"The crack got closer and closer.As soon as it reached the table it stopped.Dante pulled a stupified face that said "what the hell is going on?!"He heard a rumbling underneath the desk.Hundreds of hell lust and greeds flew out of the ground.Dante frowned."I've said it before and i'll say it again,i'm going to fu**ing kill you!!"Die unworthy vermin!wow,i'm starting to sound like vergil!hehehehe.Anyway,where was i? Oh yeah,Die!!!!!!
While dante was muttering to himself a demon appeared behind dante and was about to stab him when lady kicked the door open."Get the hell offa him!"Lady threw a grenade at the demon and it exploded as soon as it hit him.The blast from the grenade destroyed all the other demons around him.Unfortunately
The blast hit dante too and knocked him into his drum set."Ugh,damn you demons!"Even though it was lady who hit him,he didn't wanna say anything incase she tried to strangle him to death.Dante kicked his hi-fi and music started playing.A hell vanguard appeared in the middle of the room.Dante picked up one of the demons by the head and threw it at the vanguard.The guard turned round and dodged the demon.The demon flew through the air and hit the wall.Lady grabbed dante by the jacket and shoved him out of his shop.Lady pulled out kalina-ann and blasted a missile into the shop.Lady ducked under a rock as nearly the whole shop exploded."...Y..You blew up my shop!!Damn you *****!!!" "So your'e telling me you'd rather be blown up instead?!"They both started arguing.What they didn't realise was that the vanguard wasn't dead,The vanguard launched himself at them.Dante sensed that something was there and pulled out the rebellion and blocked the vanguard's attack.Lady rolled out of the way and pulled out her handgun and shot the vanguard in the back.The vanguard growled and turned to lady.Lady was still shooting at the vanguard when dante said "Hey ugly!"The vanguard turned round and frowned at dante.Dante pulled rebellion out once more and ripped the demon apart.The demon exploded into black dust.Their faces were covered with dust,oil and other things.They both smiled and fell back on the floor exhausted.
I'll make part three when i get for comments.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Actually i'll have to right another story cuz i'm all outta ideas.Thanks for commenting sephiroth it means a lot to me.
Thanks.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I've gotta give a go at writing a story, when i find the time -_-
but keep writing those stories darkslayer, you have to keep impressing me lol ^_^

Top Bottom