• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Final Desecration (collab planning)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
This is going to be the first fanfic I've started with more than one author.

To make this clear- the storyline is that it all takes place in a post-eschaton paradise. However the idyll is disturbed and a new enemy faces the divines. The spirit of Dante is awakened, once again to bring order. The world will change slowly from idyllic paradise to putrefying wasteland. A new hero will utilise Dante's power in order to defeat this new menace. Whether he will succeed or not has not been decided.
Any co-authors here should tell me as soon as they can, the actual fanfic will be started in three weeks to the day.;)

until then all contributors will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I take it no one's interested then

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yeah, sure.

First off.

I've got a protagonist now. His name is Emyllis. He is going to awaken the power of Dante early on in it. He is also going to meet a heroine. You guys decide on a name, what she's going to look like etc. Just jot down ideas here for characters and 'in plot' twists, that sort of thing, also needless to say bosses and enemies. Remember these are a new type, they are Bent on not only ruling the 'paradise' but also using it as a portal to do battle with the divines themselves destroying all organic life.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The Phantarch;83884 said:
Yeah, sure.

First off.

I've got a protagonist now. His name is Emyllis. He is going to awaken the power of Dante early on in it. He is also going to meet a heroine. You guys decide on a name, what she's going to look like etc. Just jot down ideas here for characters and 'in plot' twists, that sort of thing, also needless to say bosses and enemies. Remember these are a new type, they are Bent on not only ruling the 'paradise' but also using it as a portal to do battle with the divines themselves destroying all organic life.

Good name.Hmm...i can only suggest a few names for the heroine...Elmyra,Cuddy,Lenneth,Yumeria,Lillian...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Chaos Master;83885 said:
Good name.Hmm...i can only suggest a few names for the heroine...Elmyra,Cuddy,Lenneth,Yumeria,Lillian...

I like the sound of Yumeria;)

Okay, now we need a few lessers and a few bosses.

I am going to make the return of the Ghulgerith from 'Killing Eclipse'
Also I would like to introduce a boss: Thanatos.

The embodiment of desecration, violence and death.
I'd like him to be the big bad guy.
He wields a halberd with a serpent like design, engraved on it are the twelve symbols of the zodiac and the tip of it is jagged, finer than a katana. Of course it'll be imbued with a soul swallowing proberty which drains our hero's power if hit. Remember though that Dante's power is not easy to defeat.;)

Your turn

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Bosses...

Lord Chimera - A huge demonic chimera demon
Heaven's Basilisk - A legendary demon basilisk came from the heavens

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Chaos Master;84162 said:
Bosses...

Lord Chimera - A huge demonic chimera demon
Heaven's Basilisk - A legendary demon basilisk came from the heavens

How long did those take you.:lol:
Joke. Thanks a lot.

Okay so 3 bosses so far 3 lessers up 'til now. Thanks a lot, this is truly appreciated.
Rep +;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
sounds interesting :)

I will gladly offer my assistance to your cause my friend :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crain Gargant - The large demon gargantuan who lives in the underground.Use special earth attacks.

Gryphon - one of the largest demonic birds.Use powerful wind attacks.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I can't wait until you do post it man :) oh, and I will still help you if you ask :)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
That'd be great. You'll know what to do after I'm able to post it here. My chapter is sort of just setting the scene, there is character interaction but it's going to be building up from there.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Sounds interesting already -strokes beard to show interest- Wait, I don't have a beard *let's go of strangers beard* "So Sorry about that".

Okay, well I'll be happy to read it and give you feedback and help anytime man :)

Top Bottom