• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Demons Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I thought i'd give it ago to try to write a story. I'm not exactly good at it, but i hope it turns out well ;)
Bangs were heard from across the world, breaking a part of the earths atmosphere as they disturbed its way of life. Only one thing could be doing all this noise-Vergil.
He had come across demons that were trying to stop him reaching his goal, but wheather the demons were dumb or not, Vergil defeated every last one by a slash of the yamato.
"This isn't exactly what i wanted, i need something better to compete with than this." Vergil muttered. A few of them were no match, of course. In fact all of them are no match for him, the demons knew it, they just don't want to admit it.
Every last one was defeated. Vergil's hair fell down as he was fighting. He pushed it all back and smiled.
"As if i want to fight something as lame as that again." He walked up the temen-ni-gru, all the way to the top. He reached the place he needed to be. Way up high, were no mortal could see him with their naked eye. The wind blew viciously through the sky. Nothing else to worry about for the time being.
But there was one thing
Vergil knew what it was
It was something that always disturbs him from what he needs to do
Dante
The only way to stop Dante from annoying him was
to kill him
one day, he needs to be destroyed from earth to no longer be seen
So Vergil could finish what he was born to do
Control the demon world
to wipe out all existiance of humans
That was the demons destiny.

I know it isn't very long, but what do you think? Not bad for me to do on my birthday :p

The dark knight

Nice story but you need more punctuations and capitilize your I,s. Like I need to win.Instead of i need to win.And the description is pretty good exept for a few things.Overall I give it a 7 out of 10.^_^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol thanks dk, i wasnt really in to it, because it was my birthday, and i was pretty tired. I would have done alot more, but 7 out of 10 is a pretty good score ^_^ thanks :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
:O

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom