• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

thats not fair

capcom memberan

the game is back
thats not fair guys dante will face 5 and he is alone and i think virgel will appear and lendindig dante the upper hand what do you think guys?

Zato-OW

King
lol 5 humans vs one of the sons of sparda is pretty unfair for the humans, lol try 1 millions humans vs dante mabe that will be unfair for him

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Dude have you been reading anything??:O
Characters from the past DMC games will appear.:) :D
Lady hopefully. Just an example:lol: :)

morrigan

I suppose that Nero will join Dante against members of the Order. And someone from DMC will appear. So... Three against three. Because Kyrie can't fight against Nero.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I agree with $JP. Dante will rid them easily, even if they do have some kind of holy power, Dante uses holy water himself, so all those powers they may try to use against him will be useless.

Unless they have created some kind of super demon under their control, Dante should have no troble at all.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nah even with great demons Dante always seems at ease. Remember Griffon for instance;)
What 3 guys are going to do? He's not the DMC3 child anymore.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Not even the dmc3 Dante would have trouble with them. But I wonder though, do these guys have something up their sleeves? Cus it wouldn't be much of a story if Dante just came and wiped out everyone with ease.

Don't get me wrong I have faith in Dante, but what kind of story would it be if Dante just came and shot all three of them in the head and it's over? Im thinking there might be something they have or something they may be doing to hold Dante back, does anybody get what im saying?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I do. That's why I mentioned DMC3 Dante. Because he's careless a bit. (Remember how he got himself in the ground by Beowulf while Vergil make Beowulf look like a Hell Pride;) )
But now he looks ready to take anything. Like DMC1 Dante. The enemy is Nightmare?Ok. He can make you fight former bosses? No problem. He traps you?Cool. He's assisted by Trish?Haha:p
But as you said I completely agree that these guys have some sort of trick. Especially Agnus. I hate that guy:p

Zato-OW

King
the only reason beowulf lost so easy to vergil is because dante threw his sword in his eye and slashed it making him blind...also dante weakend him abit.

Top Bottom