• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tell me your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Just got a fight with dad and decide to just get out of this house...Hell will be a better option than staying in dad's house... that moment I told myself" Shefa don't even turn to look at him"
He punched me at the face because I talked too much while we were fighting...swollen cheek and bleeding mouth...I have seen better days!!
Dressed in a black sweat shirt, mini Skirt and boots...I wished I took a coat.

Walking for a while in the storm and started to feel my hands freezing I could not resist complaining and said with an angry tone "Damn!! I really should have taken that bloody coat" I was too freezing to notice that I was speaking to myself but what to do?? I can't go back to this leech which serves me as father...That son of a ***** punched me so I’ll die but not going back...

'woooh' I am just freezing and its nearly two hours since i left home. I wonder If I can find shelter somewhere. Coffee would be great right now and some cookies also...God! I am so hungry !! But guess I have no option than continue walking. This place always scared me as It has so few habitants and now a storm...Just my bad luck!! From where I am standing I can see a huge building, a hotel or hospital maybe. I think If I am polite enough they could let me spend the night there.

I finally reach a narrow path, quite muddy and dark. The narrow path leads directly to the dark building. Thing starts going on my mind like the story of Dracula, Hogwarts or even Jane Eyre also because I always interpreted Thornfield Hall in the novel like being Dark, sad with a Gothic touch. Well, I hope for the best to happen to me even it too much to hope for a 'LUCKY' girl. Even this dark structure inspires me fear I am sure that I am too stubborn to make a U-turn.

It is still a rough work but I hope that the best can happen:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom