• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Startling Realization

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Final Offer

As he pointed out that was most likely due to him being surprised and caught off guard, who here can say they have never dropped something after being caught of guard/surprised?

Nothing pointed to "losing muscle control" if you ask me since he shrugged it off moments later and regenerated.

Hahaha!

Then explain why his body flinched, his head jerked, his tightened hands loosened, his face turned into agony, him falling backwards, why he ran back to the edge, and why he was upset she shot him?

That's rhetorical.

It's because he FELT it.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Hahaha!

Then explain why his body flinched, his head jerked, his tightened hands loosened, his face turned into agony, him falling backwards, and why he was upset she shot him? Because he FELT it.

Now now simmer down there, no need going off the deep in, lets try to keep this civil without getting rude shall we?

To answer your question, I NEVER said he did not feel it, only that nothing pointed to him losing muscle control.

Its like say you came around a corner and your friend jumped out with a knife to your throat while you where holding your dinner,

Your body jerks your hands fly in the air and you look surprised and to top it off yes you drop that dinner.

That in no way means you "lost muscle control", only that you where caught off guard and surprised and reacted in that moment to such a thing.

The Final Offer

Now now simmer down there, no need going off the deep in, lets try to keep this civil without getting rude shall we?

To answer your question, I NEVER said he did not feel it, only that nothing pointed to him losing muscle control.

Its like say you came around a corner and your friend jumped out with a knife to your throat while you where holding your dinner,

You body jerks your hands fly in the air and you look surprised and to top it off yes you drop that dinner.

That in no way means you "lost muscle control", only that you where caught off guard and surprised and reacted in that moment to such a thing.

You don't know what it looks like when someone loses muscle control do you?

Let me guess, I have to put this in layman's terms.

Ok.

Dante in Devil May Cry 3 was shot in the head and the impact and pain caused his entire body to react without his consent.

Would you agree or disagree?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
You don't know what it looks like when someone loses muscle control do you?

Let me guess, I have to put this in layman's terms.

Ok.

Dante in Devil May Cry 3 was shot in the head and the impact and pain caused his entire body to react without his consent.

Would you agree or disagree?

*sigh*

Is it to much to ask that we try to be mature about this?

First you laugh at my post and now your trying to speak "dumb things down" for me lol?

Its guys like you that cause discussions to get out of hand and threads to be closed, but to answer your example I see a clear difference in simply"being surprised/caught of guard" and "losing muscle control", but thats just me.

So yea, agree to disagree I'm out this topic.

The Final Offer

*sigh*

Is it to much to ask that we try to be mature about this?

First you laugh at my post and now your trying to speak "dumb things down" for me lol?

Its guys like you that cause discussions to get out of hand and threads to be closed, but to answer your example I see a clear difference in simply"being surprised/caught of guard" and "losing muscle control", but thats just me.

So yea, agree to disagree I'm out this topic.

Ok, so I'll put my attention towards the facts that support me.

Lady: "Let me go!"
Dante: "Let you go? But it would be a waste if you ended up as just a pretty stain."

Oh what? You're just going to take your L and leave? :/

At least, have the decency to say that you were wrong.​

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Ok, so I'll put my attention towards the facts that support me.

Lady: "Let me go!"
Dante: "Let you go? But it would be a waste if you ended up as just a pretty stain."

Oh what? You're just going to take your L and leave? :/​

Tell ya what, I will stay and continue this with your only on one condition, that you mature up and keep it civil without getting rude.

I don't think thats to much to ask, you are over 13 aren't you?

Not trying to be rude but I have never visited your profile page so I don't know.

But if so I see no reason why we can't continue this like mature adults.

But I'm not going to waste my time with immature bantering back and forth, don't have the time for such things.

EDIT,

And as far as the little part you edited in your post here goes,

At least, have the decency to say that you were wrong.

Thats the thing, I do not think I'm wrong, I have made it clear that I am only leaving since I do not want to get into a immature bantering match with you, I used to do this countless times with other members in the past, but nowadays I simply do not feel its worth my time or effort to try to contend with members who are simply incapable of having a mature discussion on things.

I have laid out my terms to continue this and for me to stay and discuss my points with you, do you agree to them?

Last edited:

The Final Offer

Thats the thing, I do not think I'm wrong,

It'd suck if you were defeated in a debate by a 13 year old wouldn't it? But sadly enough I'd think a 13 year old would know the difference between when someone is in control of their actions vs someone who isn't. Poor observation skills is why you think you're not wrong.

Which is why I'm laughing now.

Oh and not keeping your cool as you're being fired on is unbecoming of you. Won't be long before you become nothing, but another number to me.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
It'd suck if you were defeated in a debate by a 13 year old wouldn't it? But sadly enough I'd think a 13 year old would know the difference between when someone is in control of their actions vs someone who isn't. Poor observation skills is why you think you're not wrong.

Which is why I'm laughing now.

Oh and not keeping your cool is unbecoming of you.

Lol thanks for proving to me what type of poster you are, rude and immature, I know to avoid discussions with you in the future, this has been a learning experience actually lol.

But yea, I'm done discussing things with you, seems you truly are incapable of having a mature discussion, if you want to call it a "win" simply because I do not want to stoop to your level of debating than by all means go right ahead.:wink:

And when did I lose my cool?

I've been calm this whole time.

Last edited:

The Final Offer

Lol thanks for proving to me what type of poster you are, rude and immature, I know to avoid discussions with you in the future, this has been a learning experience actually lol.

But yea, I'm done discussing things with you, seems you truly are incapable of having a mature discussion, if you want to call it a "win" simply because I do not want to stoop to your level of debating than by all means go right ahead.:wink:

And when did I lose my cool?

I've been calm this whole time.

Don't just learn not to speak when just one adult is talking, learn to do it at all times.

You came here thinking there is a win or a lose and you lost in your own world. You said you were gone and yet, here you are, still here, provoking your own demise.

You have no further arguments and it ends there. You can be upset about HOW I did it, but you can't be upset about WHY I did it. To teach you about muscle control and why you shouldn't go up against me.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
If you two don't stop, I'll send you to your rooms with no dessert.

I'm done talking to him either way, those last posts of mine where a attempt to try to salvage a potential discussion that he shot down with his attitude, but I'm done dude.

anybody else want to bring something else to change this subject than by all means.

The Final Offer

I'm done talking to him either way, those last posts of mine where a attempt to try to salvage a potential discussion that he shot down with his attitude, but I'm done dude.

anybody else want to bring something else to change this subject than by all means.

Change the subject? The subject is not something you are eligible of discussing. Remember, that's why you left. You came back because you lost your cool.

Now I can continue the discussion because my points are valid.

Meg

@The Final Offer Seriously? That was probably the most laughable display of pretentiousness I have ever seen. Get your head out of your butt. Next time you'll get an official warning.

@ToCool74 I trust you know that in the future to not even bother? I appreciate you trying to keep your cool, but in the future you can end things like this a lot sooner by not responding at all.

Berto has already given this thread another chance, and y'all blew it. So I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom