• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Dark Drakan

Admin
I know Todd made the original thread about this on over on ProjectEgo but thought i should make another here with some LucasArts Insider artwork pictures i recieved.

For those who havent heard about it here is some info:

Availible For:

Next Gen Versions: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 (LucasArts)

Others: PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable (Krome Studios)

Nintendo DS (n-Space, Inc.)

LucasArts said:
  • During the period between Episodes III and IV, players hunt Jedi in the role of Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice.
  • Unleash and upgrade the Secret Apprentice's four core Force powers - Force push, grip, repulse and lightning - throughout the course of the game, and combine them for ultra-destructive, never-before-seen combos.
  • Examples of unleashing the Force in ways never thought possible:
  • The Secret Apprentice won't just Force push enemies into walls - he'll Force push enemies through walls.
  • The Secret Apprentice won't just Force grip foes to throw them aside - he'll Force grip them in midair, zap them with lightning, then drop them to the ground to explode like a bomb.
  • In addition to new adversaries created just for the game, such as fugitive Jedi and Force-sensitive Felucians, players will also confront and associate with familiar faces from the Star Wars films, including Darth Vader.

New Technology Included: New Technology Information

Also thought i should include the trailers and movies they have already released:

Star Wars Force Unleashed Trailer

Star Wars: Force Unleashed DMM Demo

Star Wars: Force Unleashed Engine Demo

Also see here: Star Wars Force Unleashed

Albion Knight

DMC n00b
Premium
Hm this thread looks strangely familiar
This game is going to ba a blast *Sniff sniff* do I smell a new forum? :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Albion Knight;20442 said: