• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SRS's Artwork

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I actually want to thank Lexy for inspiring to draw again. Long story short I stopped drawing because of various reasons and Lexy's own story of overcoming the odds gave me a bit of courage to do my own thing again. So I drew a picture! Keep in mind I haven't drawn in like a year so I'm super rusty.
I wasn't trying to be "Mr. Art" or anything, I drew this just to see if I "stood had it" and I think I do, maybe, I don't know.
Anyway enough talk, BEHOLD!

YuTakahashi333.png

The actor/singer I tried to draw is Yu Takahashi. She played Yuri Aso in the TV show Kamen Rider Kiva.

By the time I realized I drew the eyes to close it was already too late. I drew this with a Number 2 pencil and mechanic pen. My scanner is broken/not working so I took a photo of it with my Android Phone and transferred it to my computer.
Damn beautiful difficult long hair she has! It was a bit@h to draw! :mad: Took me two hours to draw! :lol: Edit: Plus its my first drawing of a chick. I think it is.

Anyway comment, laugh, belittle me and than SUCK IT because I can draw (at least a little) and you can't! Lol :p

Thanks Lexy! ^_^

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
aw i wanted to see it i am gifted at free hand sketching myself especially cartoons anime style i cnt paint for **** though but i love drawings pity you took it down but im sure it was great

Top Bottom