• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Just saw the teaser. I think this thing is looking like a failure pretty much almost completely in what I saw in it. In my opinion.

1. What the hell, the very existence of this movie at this point in time spoils the pointlessness of Infinity War's ending. I mean everybody knew that couldn't be it for those characters but come on, at least let movies involving the people that died be revealed AFTER Endgame or something. Awful marketing.

2. Jake Gyllenhaal, I can't really see him in that role. Looks ridiculous to me to be honest. Maybe it's the design of Mysterio, maybe it's the fact that I can't associate Gyllenhaal with that character for some reason... I dunno. But I'm not buying him.

3. Speaking of ridiculous and laughable things, someone tell me I'm just hearing stuff and they didn't actually use the "Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can" theme song. That was the part where I cringed the hardest.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I think it's pretty obvious
that all is just set up by Mysterio and he only plays a hero for nefarious goals.
I would be surprised if this is not the case.

Top Bottom