• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Speed Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodyshadow

Trickster
well i did a sort of speed run for dmc1, though wasn't really a speed run. i didn't have a memory card when i first got me ps2 or any games. so i borrowed dmc1 then clocked it in 4 and a half hours on the third day of me playing it. was pretty crap having to start from the start each time i played it.

blakey87

Cool, what kinda ranks were you getting, I jus pretty much need a DMC 2 speed run, would be pretty awesome

bloodyshadow

Trickster
wasn't getting anything good, was mainly getting C ranks.
i personally havn't played dmc2 but i wanna, just so i can complete the series and know what happened despite the fact everyone complains bout dmc2 being crap.

blakey87

REgardless of what everyone ses, I found it an enjoable game, Im glad they brought it out personnally, as it is different and thats what I like about it , I enjoyed the bloody palace mode too, but if anyone knows of any speed runs floating around let me know.

blakey87

Go through each mission as fast as possible getting as high grade as possible, along with blue orbs and what not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom