• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowulf 's Soul

Hi, I have to questions:

1-How do you beat bloody palace mode??? i have reached level 5600, and still nothing (i have faced the three vergils, nevan, cerberus, beowulf, agni with two swords, and the chess board)

2-Some people say that with super dante (or super sparda) the doppleganger style is the best, but even with super dante this style and the quicksilver still consume DT, so they arent infinite, what am i doing wrong???

And in your opinion, which is funnier to use??? dante or vergil??? cuz i have cleared the game in all difficulties with dante and i dont know if I should start as vergil

Dark Elf

Dagger user
1. Level 9999 is the last
2. Nah, in SE you must use Super Sparda costume
3. Try playing as Vergil. You definately gonna like it

KojiDude

I love playing as Vergil. The only thing I miss is the variety of Styles and Weapons. On my Dante data, I had fun getting all the weapons attacks, powering up all my guns to lvl3, getting lvl3 on Trickster, Swordmaster, Royalguard, and Gunslinger. With Vergil, I got Darkslayer to lvl3 when I got to Mission 7, and after about a Month the weapons started getting a little old. :\ But Vergil is still the essence of badass-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom