• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

???sparda dead???

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
right, ive read a few things and talked to a few people and im still un-sure, so hopefully u can shed some light on it for me...

does it say anywhere that sparda actually died, or did he just disapear one day?

please answer

Keaton

Premium
Its unconfirmed where Sparda is.
It is widely believed amungst fans that he is alive - somewhere, however it is equally as likely that he could be dead...it is simply unknown.

The Sparda we 'see' in the games is only a playable costume and therefore cannot contribute to his whereabouts (sadly) :S

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Who knows what happen to Sparda.Dead,alive,or missing.In DMC1,he is hinted t o be dead,while in DMC2 it is hinted that he may be alive.

Nobody knows for sure until a release of a new DMC game.:)

Keaton

Premium
^I agree, even then its a dead cert that we'll be given no more info about him, afterall he has been hyped up to God-Status, so Capcom will be taking massive risks if they make him playable or even part of the story !¬_¬;; chances are they'll bring back Lucia lol

Keaton

Premium
Dark Prince;152074 said:
I also want to wield the sword of Sparda and still have my DT.(Oh wait you can do that in DMC1^_^)

If Dante uses the Sparda Sword in DMC1 he loses his DT (excl. during the final boss).

I agree, Sparda's power levels would be substancially higher than that of Dante, meaning we would need new enemy classes for 'Dante/Nero/Vergil' to face as a sub-boss, but for Sparda to face as a dime-a-dozen enemy lol

aka958

Don't trust people
so dead... more dead than a dead rotten bird in a tree... heroes are immortal but they all still die (in reality) but their history and glory will follow us all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom