• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

something about the game you should know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel

Devil bringer
number of levels = about more than 60
number of arsenal = 30 or so...
number of bosses = 37 (i know what are you thinking holy ****!!o_O )
cutscences/movies :120 movies (horray for our entertainment:$ )
And you might also say why didn't they put Danta as the main character the main reason is that the director said "Dante is growing too strong as you saw in DMC 2 which was too easy because his power had grown and it would make the game too easy for the players...",i guess Dante will soon be a match for sparda's powero_O

X_nick_X

I read nero isn't getting new weapons since there focusing on his arm and upgrades for that=]

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
O_O.....Please tell me you're kidding about the levels!

But then again, thats great! More Devil may cry! Ohhhhhhh and 120 movies?! DAMN WHY DO THEY KEEP PUSHING THE DATE BACK!!!

What you said about Dante makes sense. That why they need to bring Vergil back so he'll have a match! They can also make more past games in the future if you know what I mean, or a DMC game where Vergil is the main character. He too is a son of Sparda after all, and a twin to top it all off.

Where did you read this?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I mean, c'mon!
60 levels!
That is crazy!! But cool at the same time though...
We'll have much to play with and the scenes, more to watch!
And the bosses? Boy, that gonna be really tough!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I doubt he even knows if this stuff is true!
Well, from the info I know, Capcom didnt say anything about stages, bosses, and even how many scenes there are.
Ive checked on all the websites I know about DMC4 and they kept shut.
Im not sooooo sure about this info, so we do need a link.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DemonSlayer6;42727 said:
I mean, c'mon!
60 levels!
That is crazy!! But cool at the same time though...
We'll have much to play with and the scenes, more to watch!
And the bosses? Boy, that gonna be really tough!

Thats exactly what I mean too. But yes, id like to see a link as well.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Ive checked on IGN, Gamespy, Cheatplanet, and even supercheats but they said nothing!
And now who comes up with this??!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Probably all wrong information, please provide links to this or the thread will be locked, as I see no point in providing us with unofficial information.

Raziel

Devil bringer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

people i've got all this info from 'capcom-insider' which is that capcom post to the members the lztest news and info's on any game you want from Capcom and i happen to be a member so if you want to get all this info sign in from capcom website but maybe you need to pay to get the info cauze my dad made the membership for me =P

Mobfigurz

Well, share the info with us, provide Screen shots of the said articles or scans, just so we know its 'real' info and not something you just made up

morrigan

Do you understand how many fragile hopes and dreams you touched? Your words sound beautiful... but not reasonable. Don't disappoint those people who believed you.
Let us to see screens or give us a link. It's not a problem for "capcom-insider", isn't it?

capcom memberan

the game is back
your laing us i know no one lie to me you fool you a a new member here you dont know anthing youre just lieing so prove it you dumb *** give us the name of the site if you give the name will then its enough

Mobfigurz

capcom memberan;43137 said:
your laing us i know no one lie to me you fool you a a new member here you dont know anthing youre just lieing so prove it you dumb *** give us the name of the site if you give the name will then its enough

Easy man, relax, no need to go nuts, we all have suspicions that he's lying, but you dont need to resort to insults, the fact that he will be shown as a liar once he fails to support his words with evidence is bad enough :dry:

Raziel

Devil bringer
HEHEHE u got me red handed:D yes it was just a calculation thought:$ so people plez be jeantal on insulting me

Vordan

AC Pilot
You deserve any flaming you get, liar.

60 levels? 30+ weapons? 37 bosses? It hardly sounds believeable. I had my doubts from the first. I've said my piece, and now that you've been caught out, I'll let a staff member close this thread.

Mobfigurz

Dude, the truth of your words was already in question from your very first post and now you have proven yourself to be a liar, thats neither cool nor funny.

You'll be extremely lucky if the Admin dont take a harsh stance with you, you've lied in a few topics you've created, and thats not good since all of us here try to share Info and discuss the game, we're all fans.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True. If you really want to make speculations that's alright I don't think anyone would get so angry at this;)
But you must say whether the contents of your posts are true information or just speculations. If there are "fake information" around here and new people who join see that, that will decrease the forum's trustworthiness. I cannot allow that, so I will this thread since only the title could confuse anyone new. If you really want to discuss it further like "let's speculate how many Missions DMC4 will have" please feel free. Just not post invalid information;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom