• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Single Strike

ManOfMayhem

Oh boy this is one (probably the last) of Vergistar's fan fics. Please read and comment.

Chapter 1.
Dante was fighting demons in the lost corridor until the ground shook, As he approached the ruined ground, Nero jumped up and said " We got off on a bad start"
"I was just playing, unless you really want to fight now?" Dante said. Within a split second Nero attacked Dante.
"Wow kid you have improved but still no match for me" Dante exclaimed.
A dark lurker of the corridor came in he said "I was darn sleeping dont you have manners?"
"Who are you?" said Nero & Dante.
'Vulcan!' the mysterious man yelled. Vulcan jumped up and attacked Nero & Dante to the ground. This was no ordinary freak show he was strong, very strong. "How could you! Dante recovered himself and walked up to Vulcan. 'You think you are a match for me" Dante approached Vulcan.
"Fair enough, Its on" said Vulcan while taking his coat off.
Dante attacked and Vulcan did not get hit once.
"Your quick but how about this!" screamed Dante.
Dante used E&I to shoot the man. Vulcan was down at that instance Nero attacked Dante from the back."How could you Nero" Dante said while plunging to the ground.
"Vulcan is on my side" Nero said attacking Dante once more.

"Let's go Nero we have unfinished business" Vulcan explained.
"Very well then" Nero followed.

They headed out while Dante was hurt. Why were they attacking Dante and who was Vulcan find out next time.

Top Bottom