• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Side dishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ya know i've been thinking to myself about something lately. Most of you know that im all hyped up on Resident Evil right now. (I've been a Resident Evil fan since part 1)

I was thinking about how Resident Evil has so many side projects such as; Code Veronica, Outbreak, Umbrella Cronicles, ect.

And as most of us know Devil May Cry is Resident Evil's younger sibling. (A creation of Capcom) Does anyone else agree with me when I say there should be Devil May Cry side projects? Like a story on Sparda, Vergil, or a story actually explaining something. That would rock.

Discuss! :lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
They should defiantly create a game dedicated to Sparda. His sons are total bada$$e$$ and I want to see their father in action. I can't imagine some of the moves/pain Sparda was busting out back in the day. Plus+ I want to see how Sparda fell in love with Eva.
Vergil really needs his own game too. That b@$tard is so shrouded in so much mystery.

Sparda™

A stand-alone Vergil/Sparda game would totally rock!

I'd like to see the slow corruption to the dark side of Vergil, or the magnificence of Sparda while fighting against Mundus for the sake of humanity.

Also, a side game of Nero would be appreciated as well. Little or nothing is known about his blood relation with Sparda and the whole Devil May Cry plot...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That's a good idea. If they want to show us more Nero they should do it at a "side-dish" not in the actual game as most of us old-players missed Dante.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
A Sparda game is REALLY hard to be made. First of all you must create the personality of a character whose attitude/character surpasses Dante's and Vergil's. Second, it is a game. So Sparda won't have all 3 well-known Devil Arms at the beginning. He'll probably have Force Edge at the start, and then he'll get the others somewhere. Look at Force Edge and Rebellion. They are the same type of sword. However DMC3 showed us that Force Edge has some Yamato attributes (slicing things from a distance, as did Arkham in a cut-scene) so they'll have to make new moves for it.

Also Rebellion and Yamato are "extremely powerful Devil Arms". So they'll have to create Devils not only cool in design but in character, abilities and powers.

3rd. If we see Sparda before he "became a legend, the legendary Dark Knight Sparda" he'll lose some of his magic don't you think?

4th. His "guns" can't be Luce and Ombra. They did not exist 2000 years ago, therefore he can't have them. I can picture him using Summoned Swords with Yamato, but guns are something DMC can't go with, therefore he may end up with some lame-*** laser-demonic beam thing like Artemis or Nightmare-Beta (sorry for the fans of them but infront of Ebony & Ivory they are nothing). Something like Pandora would be nice, but to be honest I use Pandora the least.

5th. Again like every DMC, he'll get some Kick-boxing Devil Arm. Seeing as though everything he had was inherited by Dante & Vergil, that'll give more plot-holes.

6th. Sparda's moves. I definitely don't want the same moves that Dante and Vergil do with their weapons. Each of them has each own unique style. We saw how different "Judgement Cut" they do, and how different their Beowulf moves are. So Sparda needs a lot of work.

I could go on forever suggesting things about the missions, the locations, Sparda's character, his relationship with the other Devils, Mundus etc etc. but I think you get the idea. It's bloody hard:p And Capcom showed us how lazy they are with DMC4.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I see. That makes alot of sense. But then again that's why it would be a side dish XD. I could see the game giving Capcom headaches.

(Hehe, yeah Capcom kinda rushed DMC4, but I kinda blame it on the fans complaining, including myself.)

Devil Razer

Drifter
I would like to see a sparda game. Just to see what capcom do with the idea.

As for a single virgil game. that would rock :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
making a game specificly based on Sparda's story would almost take over the whole series as there is just too much about him that would have to be explained in great detail for anyone to even want to play it...it would take up atleast another 2 or 3 games in the series to explain sparda's story...i think nero needs his own side game..we need to know more about this mystery man who found his way into the DMC universe..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom