• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shaun Of The Dead 2 - Night Of The Living Ed

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Plot -

It is set about five years after the first film has taken place. Shaun and Liz are still going about their every day lives, finally taking it up a step to get married. Shaun misses his parents, wishing they could attend the wedding to see him get married to Liz. They reluctantly bring the zombie-fyed Ed along to witness their big day (Making sure he doesn't try to eat anyone whilst they're there) Things are looking up for the pair for a change. After their wedding they set off on their honeymoon, staying at a wonderful hotel. It's there that Shaun switches on the TV when Liz is in the bathroom and a news outbreak appears on TV. Shaun calls Liz into the bedroom and they watch together. Scientists have found a semi-cure to the zombie virus that can substantially alter a zombies awareness to its bodily actions. Excited by the thought that they could get their old friend Ed back (Even if it was only for a brief period of time in the day) They decide to buy the cure at a supermarket the next day. When they return home they inject Ed with the semi-cure and go back inside for a cup of tea to wait for the effect to kick in. Half an hour later, Ed wanders into the living room where Shaun and Liz are watching TV and puts his feet up on the coffee table, cracking open a cold beer he got from the fridge. Having not remembered a single thing about the zombie outbreak five years ago or any of the events at all, Shaun explains to Ed that he is an undead zombie as to which Ed simply replies "Cool. I wondered why I was tied up in your shed. I thought you were into some new kinky ****". Shaun explains that the semi-cure won't last long, just a few hours. Eventually Ed is going to go back into no brain mode and start to want to eat human flesh again, so they tell him to go back to the shed for his own good. Diane shows up at the house, uninvited and talks with Shaun and Liz about the new semi-cure. They tell her they tried it on Ed and it worked wonders. Diane reveals that it can work on anything that was effected with the zombie virus. Even Shaun's parents. With this is mind, Shaun goes to pay their graves a visit, digging up the ground and cracking open the coffins. When Barbara and Philip wake up in the ground they are surprised to find themselves in coffins with their son looking down on them. Shaun explains the situation and informs them that he married Liz. They seem pleased with him. But Shaun knows that when the semi-cure wears off they will return to their zombie selves again (But this time they'll still be dead) He lets them rest in peace knowing that everything is well with him. Shaun is about to leave the graveyard at night when he hears a dreadful noise nearby. Something is sinking its teeth into a human being (Shaun at first just thinks that they are lovers, so he ignores this and heads back home) Turns out days later he couldn't of been more wrong. The original zombie virus that infected humans five years ago has genetically mutated into a vampire virus, making the undead even more harder to kill. As Liz points out, it'll take more than a baseball bat this time. Shaun is tougher now, believing that if he survived the zombies he can survive the vampires also. The only problem is, nobody else is aware of this sudden news. And before they can go and tell the Town about it, they find themselves stuck in a News Broadcasting Studio with loads of deadly vampires waiting patiently outside to get their teeth stuck into the gang. Diane suggests to send Ed to fight them all, saying "Lets just send Ed. Technically he's already dead". But Shaun rejects this idea claiming "He may be dead. But he's my best friend". The end result is a showdown between zombies, humans and vampires.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter One - What happened after?

EXT: OUTSIDE SHAUN & LIZ'S HOUSE

We see a typical street in the United Kingdom; kids playing football in the street, cars beeping to signal for them to get out of the way of the road. The scene takes us down the gate of Shaun and Liz's house, up the pathway and through the letterbox to reveal the inside of their house in all its respectable glory.

INT: SHAUN AND LIZ'S HOUSE

Through the living room door and into the living room itself, slumped lazily and casually on the sofa are our two previous heroes.

Liz: Shaun put the kettle on would you, make us a nice cuppa.

Shaun: Will do *Gets up and heads to the kitchen* (From inside the kitchen) Say babe, did you hear back from that job yet?

Liz: No, they said they'd call me.

Shaun: Yeah, but that was two weeks ago *Shaun knocks over the sugar pot* ****!

Liz: Everything okay?

Shaun: Yeah everything's fine, just knocked over the bloody sugar *Going back to the previous subject* Not to worry hey, you still have the money your parents left you. And I've still got my job *He pauses and says to himself* Oh lucky me.

Liz: Yeah, I suppose so. Still, would be nice to get out of the house for once, do something a bit adventurous.

Shaun: *Re-enters the living room with the cups of tea* Like what?

Liz: I don't know, live a little. Y'know, sometimes I think the only thing that made me feel more alive was being attacked by zombies wanting to eat me. Do you think that's sad?

Shaun: Not really... Well what do you want me to come up with to top that? Bring about the apocalypse?...I'll tell you what, The Winchester is having a karaoke night tonight. What's say me and you go? It'll be fun, like old times.

Liz: Oh yeah, are you planning on bringing David and Ed along?

Shaun: **** no, I wouldn't of brought David along when he was alive.

Liz: *Laughs* Hey, why don't we finish our tea and then go and pick out some nice flowers? It's time we went and paid out respects.

Shaun: *Looks down* Yeah, sounds good, I'll go and get dressed.

Liz: *Looks into the garden and spots Ed* SHAUN!

Shaun: WHAT?!

Liz: Ed's got out of his chains again.

Shaun: Oh for Pete's sake! I'm on it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This is brilliant!!!

I second what Emerald said. I love you for making this, LoD!!!! Please please please continue it!
Shaun of the Dead = most epic movie EVAR!!!! <3 <3

Plot -

It is set about five years after the first film has taken place. Shaun and Liz are still going about their every day lives, finally taking it up a step to get married. Shaun misses his parents, wishing they could attend the wedding to see him get married to Liz. They reluctantly bring the zombie-fyed Ed along to witness their big day (Making sure he doesn't try to eat anyone whilst they're there) Things are looking up for the pair for a change. After their wedding they set off on their honeymoon, staying at a wonderful hotel. It's there that Shaun switches on the TV when Liz is in the bathroom and a news outbreak appears on TV. Shaun calls Liz into the bedroom and they watch together. Scientists have found a semi-cure to the zombie virus that can substantially alter a zombies awareness to its bodily actions. Excited by the thought that they could get their old friend Ed back (Even if it was only for a brief period of time in the day) They decide to buy the cure at a supermarket the next day. When they return home they inject Ed with the semi-cure and go back inside for a cup of tea to wait for the effect to kick in. Half an hour later, Ed wanders into the living room where Shaun and Liz are watching TV and puts his feet up on the coffee table, cracking open a cold beer he got from the fridge. Having not remembered a single thing about the zombie outbreak five years ago or any of the events at all, Shaun explains to Ed that he is an undead zombie as to which Ed simply replies "Cool. I wondered why I was tied up in your shed. I thought you were into some new kinky ****". Shaun explains that the semi-cure won't last long, just a few hours. Eventually Ed is going to go back into no brain mode and start to want to eat human flesh again, so they tell him to go back to the shed for his own good. Diane shows up at the house, uninvited and talks with Shaun and Liz about the new semi-cure. They tell her they tried it on Ed and it worked wonders. Diane reveals that it can work on anything that was effected with the zombie virus. Even Shaun's parents. With this is mind, Shaun goes to pay their graves a visit, digging up the ground and cracking open the coffins. When Barbara and Philip wake up in the ground they are surprised to find themselves in coffins with their son looking down on them. Shaun explains the situation and informs them that he married Liz. They seem pleased with him. But Shaun knows that when the semi-cure wears off they will return to their zombie selves again (But this time they'll still be dead) He lets them rest in peace knowing that everything is well with him. Shaun is about to leave the graveyard at night when he hears a dreadful noise nearby. Something is sinking its teeth into a human being (Shaun at first just thinks that they are lovers, so he ignores this and heads back home) Turns out days later he couldn't of been more wrong. The original zombie virus that infected humans five years ago has genetically mutated into a vampire virus, making the undead even more harder to kill. As Liz points out, it'll take more than a baseball bat this time. Shaun is tougher now, believing that if he survived the zombies he can survive the vampires also. The only problem is, nobody else is aware of this sudden news. And before they can go and tell the Town about it, they find themselves stuck in a News Broadcasting Studio with loads of deadly vampires waiting patiently outside to get their teeth stuck into the gang. Diane suggests to send Ed to fight them all, saying "Lets just send Ed. Technically he's already dead". But Shaun rejects this idea claiming "He may be dead. But he's my best friend". The end result is a showdown between zombies, humans and vampires.

I thought it might be too good to believe when I first heard of this sequel to the flick that is perhaps my favorite zombie film ever made, if not at least in the spoof/thriller category [see also Zombieland and Zombieland 2, should you be so inclined]. Then I browsed for the title and found this site but as yet no others confirming the claim of a fellow tobacconist afficionado, and am therefore not able to vouch for it. All I can say at this point is, "I want to believe...."

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
SHAUN​
Come on Ed, stop f_cking about mate.​

Ed is murmuring as a zombie and chewing on a leaf in the garden. He turns and makes his way over to Shaun who looks very nervous.

SHAUN​
For f_ck sake Ed, I said stop f_cking about.​

Shaun moves backwards a little bit and then Ed lunges forwards trying to bite Shaun.

Shaun struggles to wrestle Ed off from him as the two clutch at each other, Ed trying hard to sink his teeth into Shaun. He comes ever so close and Shaun panicks, really pushing Ed back hard.

SHAUN​
ED, ED, GET BACK IN THE SHED!!!!​

Shaun kicks a footbal at Ed's head, it smacks him in the face and rolls back towards Shaun who boots it at Ed again. This process repeats until Ed moves back towards the shed and Shaun rushes over to lock him in. Slumping his back against the shed in relief.

Ed's hands burst through the shed and grab Shaun around the neck. He cries out.
SHAUN​
OH MY, OH F_CK....LIZ....LIZ....​
Ed's head breaks through the shed and he is practically at head level with Shaun.

SHAUN​
I don't want to be eaten by my best mate...​

ED​
You know that sounded so wrong...​
Shaun turns his head in shock and stares at Ed who has now let go of Shaun.

Shaun stares in bewilderment at Ed.

SHAUN​
ED?...​

ED​
Yeah what?​
SHAUN​
You're talking...It's not like you to talk...Usually all I get from you is a lot of grunting...​
He mimicks the grunting noises.​
Ed looks on confused.

ED​
You need to lay off the drugs Shaun...​

SHAUN​
Don't you remember what happened?​
ED​
No! All I remember is some crazy twat locking me up in his shed. What the f_ck was all that about mate?​

SHAUN​
You were, y'know, one of them...​

ED​
One of what? Come on spit it out you c_nt.​

SHAUN​
A...zombie...​
ED​
Oi, what did I tell you? We're not using the Z word.​

At this point Liz comes out into the garden.
LIZ​
What's taking so long, Shaun?​
She looks up to see Shaun talking to Ed.​

LIZ​
ED?​

ED​
Yeah it's me. Didn't know I'd become so f_cking popular.​

LIZ (INTERRUPTED)​
No I just meant...you were a zom...​

SHAUN​
Uh uh uh, we're not using the Z word.​

LIZ​
What happened? How did you...y'know...become normal again?​

ED​
Video-games re-educated me. I don't know, I just feel better now...Anyway lets stop banging on about it okay. I've got my game paused and I'm seconds from beating my highscore. So you f_ckers go on inside while I shoot the f_ck out of zombie scum...​

LIZ​
I thought we weren't using the Z word?​
SHAUN​
Don't worry about it, let him play his games...​

LIZ​
Aren't you going with him?​

SHAUN​
No...why?​

LIZ​
You and him are best mates...You always use to do everything together.​

SHAUN​
Yeah well that was before Ed died and became a flesh eating parasite.​
LIZ​
Yeah but he's not anymore, is he?​

SHAUN​
Liz, he's partly the reason why I never stuck to it at our relationship. I don't want him and mindless video-games getting in the way.​

ED​
Shaun, got some Gears going on so grab yourself a f_cking controller mate.​

SHAUN​
Yeah, be with you in two mins...​

Top Bottom