• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sequel/Prequel DMC5 Idea of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedPride

I think this idea is pretty good. They go into detail too. Read all please to fully understand, it is very long.

Now, I believe the gameplay is top notch in DMC, so I think there needn't be any major changes on that part. I'm more interested in the story and weapons that'll be in the sequel. Having most of the original character's and weapons would be cool.

Character's in DMC5:

-Dante

-Vergil!/Nelo Angelo

-Lady

-Trish

-Nero

-Kirie

-Mundus's son?

Idea's for DMC5 Story SEQUEL:

I noticed that the timeline goes like this: DMC3->DMC1->DMC4->DMC2. Since this is the case, I'd love to see DMC5 to take place after DMC5, where he is in hell. But why? I don't know, however being in hell can last for only a mere 3 stages, and then he leaves hell. Events unfold (I have no idea). At least tell whether or not Nero is related to Dante and Vergil, and if he's a third son of Sparda, or Dante or Vergil's son. It'd be epic if Nero was Vergil's son. Explaining more about Nero's arm would be a good idea as well. Also giving more insight to the past of Dante and Vergil's life would be good. I'd love to go to Asia this time around, but more underworld seems suitable. Since obviously, Devils will appear and terrorize once more, why not make it catastrophic. Make it to a degree where DMC has never seen and gone to. Make the heart of the problem in hell though, I think it'd be interesting to have the original main cast back. Maybe Mundus or his son be the main problem, and the final battle be with the three biggies-Dante, Vergil, and Nero.

Idea's for DMC5 Story PREQUEL:

But I can also see a possibility that making a prequel would make more sense. And have Vergil as the main character, his moveset would be no problem, seeing that the DMC team made him a character in DMC3 SE. It was kick ass. Perhaps the path to take in the prequel would be to either explain his event's before DMC3, the one's that lead up to it, or his event's during the end of DMC3. Where it show's him facing off hell, and Mundus.

Idea's for the Character's in DMC5:

-Dante-Sequel-Main character, going through hell doing his thing, or finding out more on his father.

-Dante-Prequel-Talked about alot, but rarely seen, maybe as a child?

-Vergil-Sequel #1-Found in hell by Dante, somehow revived, or at least his body is brought back to Earth

-Vergil-Sequel #2-In Hell where he may be found by Dante, his soul is trapped somewhere in hell, and Dante relinquishes it, freeing Nelo Angelo to Vergil, and the Two fight together

-Vergil-Sequel #3-In Hell Dante finds him, where he is trapped somewhere in hell, since Mundus was beat in the events of DMC1, Mundus' control on Vergil was no more, so he was freed.

-Vergil-Prequel-In the events before DMC3 (That leads up to it), he finds out more about the Amulent, and knows everything about Sparda and his family. Maybe along with his motive for wanting to have Power, he may've wanted to kill Mundus?

-Trish-Sequel-Helps Dante through hell, and finds out more on his mother

-Trish-Prequel-She is with Mundus (Gives more insight about him), and she goes to earth, where she meets Vergil.

-Nero-Sequel-Finds out about Vergil/Dante being his brother/Father. Or finds out that Mundus, or someone in hell killed his parents

-Nero-Prequel-Mentioned alot by Vergil

-Lady-Sequel-She actually joins a lot of Dante's fights

-Lady-Prequel-not mentioned

-Kirie-Sequel-She is with Nero, but she doesn't get captured this time

-Kirie-Prequel-Not mentioned

-Mundus-Sequel-Regenerating, and trains son?

-Mundus-Prequel-Sends Trish to tell Vergil about the power of the amulent

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Im working in a idea too, with dread as my main helper.

Also darkslayers i like to join your idea, i am a good weapon creator

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
anyone is welcome. i was actually considering making a thread asking for more contributers. guess what dread is my main ( and at this point only ) helper too.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;214393 said:
anyone is welcome. i was actually considering making a thread asking for more contributers. guess what dread is my main ( and at this point only ) helper too.

But I'm good at what I do, at least. At least, I think I am. I make some pretty cool enemy and boss ideas, don't I?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
DreadnoughtDT;214557 said:
But I'm good at what I do, at least. At least, I think I am. I make some pretty cool enemy and boss ideas, don't I?

You do that with everyenemy, but you should get some help, also what i do, post my idea and Darkslayer will change it so it goes with the game?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, basically. This isn't the place to talk about this though. Let's stop cluttering BP's game idea page though. It's rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom