• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Savior weight

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
While online, I met a.....nice young gentleman who claimed The Savior weighed 160 billion tons.

Seeing as it's mostly empty space and partially organic, I noted that it could not weigh that much, seeing as the Moon is only 81 billion tons and is vastly larger and more solid that said Golem.

But it did get me wondering, how much does the Savior actually weigh?

Viper

Premium
I tried asking the Savior, but it blushed, fluttered its eyelashes and slapped me for asking rude questions.

Seriously, there is no way to know for sure. But definitely less than Moon. I'd say Savior weighs about as much as an... average skyscraper or two?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In the red corner, we have Dante - weighing in around 500lbs

And in the er...blue corner? We have the Savior - weighing in at around 160 billion tons.

And the winner is, Dante!

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i think the savior is mostly stone and those absorbed go into a demonic portal of some sort
cus there's no way that mission 19's dice board fits inside the savior

Edit: but now that i think about it Nero reacted to the savior moving around when fighting Dante
i can't make sense of it

Viper

Premium
i think the savior is mostly stone and those absorbed go into a demonic portal of some sort
cus there's no way that mission 19's dice board fits inside the savior

Edit: but now that i think about it Nero reacted to the savior moving around when fighting Dante
i can't make sense of it
Maybe the space inside of Savior is distorted through some magic, allowing for larger things to fit into space that looks smaller from outside.
Kinda like that police box in Doctor Who.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Maybe the space inside of Savior is distorted through some magic, allowing for larger things to fit into space that looks smaller from outside.
Kinda like that police box in Doctor Who.
true Mundus made that pocket space dimension when he fought Dante
and considering the similarities between the Savior and Mundus
maybe inside the savior is something similar but on a smaller scale

Last edited:

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Seeing as, At least Viually, it's based off the Statue of Christ the Redeemer in Brazil, it should be about 1145 tons.

Top Bottom