• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

REVIVAL!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
lets talk about other video games that are good like the resident evil and metal gear solid series!

it would make me very happy if annyone responds so happy posting:)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sorry for the late reply but I love the Resident Evil series! So much so in fact that I am currently working one a side dedicated to the Resident Evil games and movies series! Linkage: Resident Evil

I'm also a huge fan of the Metal Gear Solid series. Metal Gear Solid 4 and Devil May Cry 4 are pretty much the only games I want to buy a Playstation 3 for. ;)

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
Has anyone seen that video of Resident Evil 4 as it was before it was turned into an action game? I must admit, after seeing it, I started to think (again): damn you CAPCOM!!

Resident Evil is just amazing. I don't like how they're starting to... uhh... go too far with it... I think it's a good thing what they did with the storyline in RE4. Now we'd like to know what happens in those six years... ;) REmake and Resident Evil 2 are my favorite RE games. I suppose RE0 goes in there too. I think that, when they started adding too much action, it became less and less RE.

Oh and MGS is the ****! Seriously, I remember when I played the first MGS game. Ooooh.... that was amazing. I'll never forget the music. Gray Fox butchering those soldiers. Psycho Mantis with is mental skills. Snake vs. Snake. REX. Ohh.... all of it was kick-*** :D And MGS2 was amazing (the tanker part). The Plant part was too much for me. I did not like it. Oh and MGS3 is the ****, too. I love that game. :D

Now you want to hear what my favorite game is? I bet you've never heard of it: Adventures of Alundra. Final Fantasy, Zelda, Onimusha, eat your hearts out. This game is pwnage.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yes i havwe, i've played and it's,well i'd much rather not say but, yeah.............................................

Rend

Necromancer
I just love MGS, and well I'm new to the RE series, I only started with 4 because of all the high praise, but once I popped the disk in I knew I had 2 get the ps2 version for the Ada addition and now I got the pc version to play also,

But for MGS4, how do u guys feel about Old Snake and reports that there's a special drink he drinks and miraculously turns into a youth again? I don't mind Old Snake, personally I love it, but that latter part I've been hearing about is well, I'm not sure if it's true so I won't post spoilers, I've just been hearing about it and well it seems like something Kojima would do.

Top Bottom