• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil : Enigma (Private RP between BD and DT)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon grabbed at the gashes in his shoulder and left arm, almost immediately dropping to his knee, "Dammit! This...hurts!" Grabbing the can of first aid spray from his belt, he tossed it to Chris, "Douse me with it." Leon grunted from the pain, aiming his pistol with his uninjured arm and firing a few supportive shots for Sheva.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris sprayed the wounds on Leon's shoulder with the F. Aid Spray, watching the wounds heal and leave no scars from just a simple spray always amazed him, no matter how many times he'd seen it. Too bad it stung like hell though. Pulling up his pistol, he shot three times, downing the remaining zombies. "That was some nasty business. And since there are Lickers here, there might be some Crimson Heads as well..."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon shuddered, rubbing the skin where the wound had once been, "Who knows what we'll find here. I want answeres, and so far the only thing I'm getting is more questions." Leon sighed, and began jogging down the hallway. The short hall ended in two doors, one at the tip, and one on the right. Leon looked back over to Chris and Sheva, "You guys make the call. Straight or right?"

Sheva gestured towards the door on the right, and looked over to Chris, "Whaddya say, partner?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I say straight. The generator should be close-by, because it's not that big of a building anyway." He turned to Leon. "Unless you want to go somewhere else."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
"Looks like a tie...tell you what, you and Sheva go straight, and I'll go right. We meet back here in five." Leon turned and slowly pushed open the side door, stepping through. It softly closed behind him.

Sheva looked at Chris once more, "Well, you heard the man. Let's go."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris pressed onwards, into what looked like a small engineering complex. The generator for the dome was here, but after flicking the switch, nothing happened. Chris radioed Leon. "Hey, I found the generator, but it won't turn on. I think there's a secondary generator that has to be turned on first, or there may be a few fuses missing." He squatted down next to the generator, and none of the fuses were missing. "It's the secondary generator. It must be offline."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon radioed back, "Well...good news. I found a survivor. Maybe he can help us out. Said his name is Aaron Ortega. Lead Researcher and Scientist at the base. So far it's all I've gotten out of him, but we can get more."
-----
End ACT 1-1

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
ACT 1-2

Leon drug the Researcher out to the area he told Chris and Sheva to meet him, and waited on the two to return. "So, Aaron Ortega is it? Mind telling me what in the world happened here?"

There was a slight pause, and then the man spoke, "We've done something terrible."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris scoffed. "Well, isn't that the understatement of the century? Sorry pal, but "terrible" doesn't really cut it." He walked up to the man, about at eye-level, and lowered his voice. "What exactly did you do?"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
"We...took samples. We tested them. We were just going to observe the effects of a few simple injections into a host. If it got out of hand, we were going to dispose of the problem." Ortega sighed.

Leon shook his collar up a bit, "It's OBVIOUS you didn't dispose of the problem. What the hell happened?!"

Ortega grunted in resistance to the force Leon had on him, "We took samples from the devastated Racoon City after its destruction all of those years ago. My team was specifically chosen. It was a secret mission. And the samples we used created..."

Leon snarled, "What? Created what?"

"Birkin."

Leon let go of the man's collar, "Birkin? William Birkin?"

"Yes. And things got out of hand immediately. The G-Virus manifested itself in such a way, that I didn't even think it was possible. It spread throughout all districts of the base, and I fear that the problem could spread to other major parts of the world within just a few days. It's not our fault though! We were rushed by those Umbr- no, nevermind." Ortega looked away.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris scoffed again. "Feh. Should've known Umbrella was behind this. Although, the fact that they still exist when they should've been disbanded in 2009 is cause for concern though." He looked at the man. "You were fools to resurrect someone like him. The only thing he wants to do is make more of his own kind, and he'll do it to any survivors he meets. And he's smart too. The report said he was even capable of slurred speech. That means we have a huge, nearly invulnerable super-tyrant ready to slaughter everyone at a moments notice, and if it gets smart enough to use machines..." He made a fist and then quickly extended his fingers. "Boom! bye-bye world." He looked at Leon. "We should take him to the plane before Birkin finds us again."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon nodded, pulling up his radio from his jacker, and switched the frequency, "Josh. Come in, Josh. Hello? Anyone out there?" Leon paused, letting the Radio slip down, "Damn, I don't if we've just lost contact due to the environment...or something else. C'mon." He tugged on Aaron, but the man batted his hand away and hugged up against a wall.

"Wait! I'm not leaving here without my daughter!"

Leon sighed, "Calm down. We'll find her, but you need to cooperate with us. We can't help you unless we know you're safe."

His eyes grew wide, "NO! I'm not leaving without Casey! You can go to hell! Unless she's in my arms, I'm not leaving this place! Maybe I can help you. Yeah, I could help you! I know where you can find a lot of useful stuff, but you're not going find any of it if you make me leave here without Casey!"

(sorry for any spelling and grammar issues...I got to get off quick)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Fine! We'll find your daughter. You know, it'd be easier if you weren't being so selfish, but if you die, it won't be on my guilty conscience." He turned to Leon. "He can come along, for now. The second he becomes a burden, we leave him. I'm sure William will be much more accommodating than we are."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon shook the man up a bit, keeping a firm grip on his collar, "Alright, listen up. If you're going to come with us, you had better keep calm. The first hint of panic and lights out. I'll knock you out faster than you can apologize."

Leon looked around the area, "Which way to the secondary generators?"

Ortega stared up at him, and then looked over at Chris and Sheva, "...uhm, secondary...generators? We don't have any of those."

Leon sighed, "Bull****. Why won't the power come on then? Chris said that none of the wires were cut on the primary generator...so there's no explanation other than the secondary ones are all out."

The man grunted, "They can't all be out if they don't exist!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris sighed. "You're kidding, right? You don't have any back-up generators that might be out? How is that possible then?"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Ortega's eyes grew wide as he got more and more nervous, "Listen...just hear me out. There is only one generator in this building, and it's the one that's straight through that door...I mean, I guess you could consider it a back-up generator, because the entire US002 base is actually supplied with energy by one generator, which I can assure you, is not in this building. The only reason this building's power isn't working from it's own generator is because it's obviously been overridden by the main control room, and...oh god Casey." The man began to jerk away from Leon, but Leon kicked him in the back of the knee, dropping him to the floor

Leon squinted, "You must be ill. Don't jump from subjects like that...and be straight with us the first time we ask you a question. Now then, where is the 'control room' for this building?"

Ortega pointed at the floor, "At the bottom, but you'll need a security pass to access the bottom three floors, and mine isn't on me right now."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris, in a burst of insight, had an idea. "What if one of the researchers got turned into a zombie? Surely they'd still have their pass on them, right?"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Ortega thought on it, "It's possible, but all of the head researchers are the Scientific Center. I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for my daughter."

Leon sighed, "Listen...we need to get to the Science Labs anyway, so I say we scout out the rest of this building, and then head over to science."

Ortega shook his head, "The Science Labs are on the other side of the ravine. The only way to get there is by tram, and since this buildings power is out, it will be fairly difficult to get to an operating tram, assuming the others aren't out as well."

Top Bottom