• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post your favourite quote

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Kid? Well... if that's how you see me, I think you'll blush a pretty pink when I kick your ass!
You've got a jacked up notion of fair play pal, and it's beginning to **** me off.
JACKPOT!!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DMC1-- "You may have my mother's face, but you don't have her fire!"
DMC2--"King? Yeah, here's your crown."
DMC3--"Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a party."
DMC4--"Adios, kid."
DmC--*Too many to count.*

DragonMaster2010

But why??? i mean there are so much better..in my opinion im jw why that one sticks

It's the way he said it and the time it was said. Dante just crashed through the church roof, kills the pope of the city, fights Nero brutally, then leaves with an "adios, kid". Almost like he didn't do a thing.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It's the way he said it and the time it was said. Dante just crashed through the church roof, kills the pope of the city, fights Nero brutally, then leaves with an "adios, kid". Almost like he didn't do a thing.

Yah i guess so lol its like that family guy episode where lois's dad dropped the bomb about ownign slaves and was like "well bout time for em to be hitting the dusty trail" lol dante walks in slays and leaves like nobody saw anything. also notce how when dante fights minimal colateral damage if at all in dmc4 but when nero fights he has to break everything lol

DragonMaster2010

Yah i guess so lol its like that family guy episode where lois's dad dropped the bomb about ownign slaves and was like "well bout time for em to be hitting the dusty trail" lol dante walks in slays and leaves like nobody saw anything. also notce how when dante fights minimal colateral damage if at all in dmc4 but when nero fights he has to break everything lol

It's as Dante said;

"What a punk."

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Warden: Well look at this firm young delicious body, be a good boy and do as your told and nothing bad will happen to you *licks lips*
Dante: You're the one who's delicious you pudgy f#c|<! All marbled in fat, I could eat you up! *attacks warden*
Yeah...that whole scene really made me >_<:blink:I was not expecting someone to say that kind of thing to Dante. At least Dante fought back. Skeevy.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Not to mention he used profanity in almost every ep. Like he muttered "$#!+" when Lady made the 8 ball go in the pocket.
He swore a lot in the anime, almost on the same level as DmC Dante:blink:
I know he said things like 'crap' and '****ed off' in the games, but that was rare....makes me wonder what they would have made Dante say in the games if the games had a higher age rating. :/

Top Bottom