• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Post Stylish Meter!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
I know this may be a ridiculous question, but what is the highest ranking in the Post Stylish Meter. Does it go past "Legendary Dark Knight"?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He means the post ranks. Like Legendary Dark Knight, Dark Slayer and all that... <.<

The highest I've seen is Legendary Dark Knight. Dark Slayer comes before that.

Dark Slayer = 2,500
Legendary Dark Knight = At least twice that.

Gonna take a while...

aka958

Don't trust people
Ohh... His avatar brags alot! Don't you see that awesome ****y smile? That's the smile's saying "I'm better than you in any way that I don't even have to express it, you already know that".

Sparda™

aka958;216765 said:
Ohh... His avatar brags alot! Don't you see that awesome ****y smile? That's the smile saying "I'm better than you in any way that I don't even have to express it, you already know that".

This man speaks the truth.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
If I had been on more like I used to be a couple years ago, I'll probably would of been the same rank as you Sparda, if not the same rank as LoD and Trsih :lol: ;)

Sparda™

I'm not saying you guys can't reach my rank, but always remember that I was the first son of a gun reaching It. ;)

And I haven't even been that active... o_O

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Sparda™;220822 said:
I'm not saying you guys can't reach my rank, but always remember that I was the first son of a gun reaching It. ;)

And I haven't even been that active... o_O

You've been more active than me :lol:

And darkslayer.... Enough of the awesome thing please, it's getting quite annoying :(

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
AzureNight13;220834 said:
You've been more active than me :lol:

And darkslayer.... Enough of the awesome thing please, it's getting quite annoying :(

what, i've only said it once. ( i've complemented myself in other ways but i am sure this is the only time i have called myself awesome)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish Trish would come back again. I miss her!!!
You speak to her every day you drama queen.
That is besides the point, Dante! Now get back in your cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom