• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Possible Spoiler* Stuck on mission 8

Gandrin

GamingRepublic.com
I just defeted echidna (giant snake/lady thing) and I've got the thing that takes those trees out of your path, but I don't know where to go after this part. I looked around and cant find anywhere to go do I have to repeat that dumb thing with the disappearing platforms? :\

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
All you have to do is keep going forward and you should encounter the trees blocking your path. When you walk up to the tree you have to press either the circle button on your PS3 controller or B on your 360 controller. Doing that should activate a cutscene showing the tree whithering away. After that, keep walking forward down the path and the mission should come to a close.XD

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Gandrin;66522 said:
Thanks for the help I got past that part but now im stuck on fighting credo lol.

Lol, damn man. Fighting credo is pretty fun. I managed to get a SS on the style gauge while fighting him.:D
He is way to easy in devil hunter mode.(well most of the bosses are.)

Can't wait to unlock Dante Must Die and Hell & Hell>_<

Gandrin

GamingRepublic.com
Yea, really fun. But now im stuck yet again on mission 13 or 14 i forgot I'm dante and I just entered the forest again and i just keep going through those purple gas things which doesn't take me anywhere.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
some of the purple clouds take you into other areas. the one under the bridge will bring you to the area with the water fountain that leads you to echidna... that's really all i remember ^_^

Top Bottom