• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Portals... remix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Dante was relaxing in the local bar wondering about his father and brother."Is he in the underworld?"Dante thought to himself."Or is he roaming this Earth in secret?Either way Dante knew his father left him a mess behind to cleanup he thought depressingly."Give us your money"Said a large bald buff man holding a knife that was behind Dante.
"Now how should I take care of this?"Dante though as he pulled out Ebony&Ivory.

To be continued...

The dark knight

" Auughh...my head" Moaned Dante as he limped into his shop. " What happened now?" laughed Trish sitting on Dantes desk with a box of pizza.
" I got into a bar fight." Dante explained pulling a bag of ice out of his refrigerator." And I shot someone" Dante said with a fearful expression on his face.
" I wonder how you survive in this world sometimes." Trish said with a serious tone in her voice.
Dante then heard quiet rustling outside his shop. And the loading of a shotgun.
" Ah shi*!" Dante yelled as he whipped out his dual pistols. BANG!

To be continued.....

The dark knight

Doesnt anyone read this. I mean...I like comments and stuff...I like people to rate me. I enjoy reviews...and stuff. EDIT: Screw this. everyone just ignores me until i actually bother them. screw this. if no one gives atleast a comment in 2 days I would like the mods to close this.......doubt they will even read this post. Seeing as no one ever read my damn stories in the first place.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
nice,meow...rep+ meow...:) and plz be patient,meow.you don't have to rush or needs comment to keep doing it,meow...:)

I know that you are in a university or something,but that does not mean you should not be patient,meow...:)

Plz take this as a compliment and advice,meow...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah man continue, ask for advice if you like? it's your fic and it's up to you. But keep it up man :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ It's okay to be a little impatient .lol. you just want to know what others think of it -it's only natural- just keep up the good work, then you'll see a greater response :)

The dark knight

Dante heard a heavy body hit the ground with a thump. He cautiously went to the backdoor and remained alert incase of some unwanted surprises.
He stepped to the body and saw a man that was bit buff . He looked to be in his late 40's , or early 50's. He had a large beard and a baseball cap. Nice leather jacket. Dante thought. There was a mass amount of blood coming from his left eye. " I guess I am a damn good shot." Dante laughed.

" Look what we got boys." A voice said behind Dante. Then he felt the barrel of a gun reach the back of his head." Time to die punk." The voice said.

To be continued.... EDIT: I am making this story a bit fast arent I. I need to stop that. Okay I will go into better detail and make the story sound better next chapter.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. true, a lot of peeps on here sound older than they actually are :)

The dark knight

Then dante heard soft laughter. He realised it was one guy. Dante drew Ebony and swung around within a second." Chill man." said Nero standing there laughing." Nero?" Dante said surprised. " How long has it been? 2 years?" "Nevermind that! How come you were with this man?" " That guy. he ticked me off so I was planning to let him meet MR. Devilbringer. But looks like you got him." Nero said with a chuckle. Dante glanced at his watch." It's late man. how about we head off to bed eh?" "I ain't got nowhere to go at the moment." Nero replied with a depressed sigh." My neighborhood in Fortuna is in ruins. They are having trouble locating anyones house. so can I stay with you? You know.....till I get back on my feet?"

Dante considered it. He did have a extra room."Alright kid. But no using MY shower. Every room has their own." Dante said seriously.
"Thanks man. You wont regret it." Nero said happily as he headed to go inside.

To be continued.......

The dark knight

Just close this. The only reason people read is cause I ask them to. It has had the same amount of views for a few days. No one likes my stories. Mods.... please close this. No point in making stories for no reason.In fact I am giving up writing stories forever. well fan fics. he only time I will ever write stories is for myself. I probably might let people read them but never on the internet. Cause everyone on the internet thinks my stories are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom