• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Plot Holes, Questions, and Inconsistencies of DMC

raxii

I think I'm going to start thinking of each game as an alternate universe, so that the stories don't relate to each other. That way there won't be plotholes(?) xD

berto

I Saw the Devil
I disagree but to each their own.
You think so? Do you know many famous people's parents? They don't teach about the parents of a figure in history, the best they get is a passing mention. Same applies to currently famous people. Without googling it how many people know who Tom Cruise's father is, or Shia LaBeouf's, Samuel Jackson's. and so on?

There was no real point in making an entire family tree, that just be needlessly time consuming. It'd be good to have it to know relationship links like how exactly Nero fits into the tree but how far up do you want to really go? Grand father? Great grand father? Great great great great great grandfather?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
What if Eva's mother was a demon hunter herself? What if Sparda killed his father? What if Sparda had other siblings? What if Eva's bloodline is still going with sisters and uncles and the like? It may be discussed in the future or no one may ever think about the idea or think it's silly to discuss it. If that's what I want to know then let me wonder about that, whether it's pointless to you or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom