• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Original Costume + Son of Sparda Pre-Packed Textures

Is there a difference between the files in Son of Sparda and Original Dante? Cause I'm not seeing one.
Honestly no, the offsets are completely the same. For example the Dark Dante repack I released will work with the coat Dante costume but he will have his red jacket.

little devil is trish

Legendary Dark Knight Of Devil May Cry
Honestly no, the offsets are completely the same. For example the Dark Dante repack I released will work with the coat Dante costume but he will have his red jacket.
hot to use this mod can you make a video

or can you explain how to i don't get it

Last edited by a moderator:

ChocolateHaze

I have a question.
I'm trying to use Texmod to extract Dark Dante's textures but it appears to be quite difficult to find the right one. When I started up the game it loaded about 1700 textures. When I get into training mode with dark Dante skin on him, the texture was loaded to 2400. I keep finding his coat, tank, and his hair texture but I found a bunch of texture that seems to be them but they were varied on sizes and sometimes had weird color palette. How do I know I was extracting the right one? Should I save the largest texture that I found? Also, does Dark Dante skin only replaces his coat , hair and shirt and nothing else?

jaiman10101

I have a question.
I'm trying to use Texmod to extract Dark Dante's textures but it appears to be quite difficult to find the right one. When I started up the game it loaded about 1700 textures. When I get into training mode with dark Dante skin on him, the texture was loaded to 2400. I keep finding his coat, tank, and his hair texture but I found a bunch of texture that seems to be them but they were varied on sizes and sometimes had weird color palette. How do I know I was extracting the right one? Should I save the largest texture that I found? Also, does Dark Dante skin only replaces his coat , hair and shirt and nothing else?
I have a question.
press "*" to use currently loaded textures

Top Bottom