• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
After discussing with the creator of this thread via Personal Messages, Chaos Master, we reached the conclusion that the thread will be un-sticked and then locked.

The thread is kinda like an exclusive chat room, a spam thread if you'd like. When it as 1st established with all the rules etc, I thought it would turn out to be a discussion topic about what your order wants to achieve/do and your means to succeed it or things like that.

But most of the posts were like "yo, what's up guys? I came" which of course doesn't change anything.

I was willing to let the whole order decide if you could find reasons to keep the thread active, by changing it's purpose (if it really has one as it is now, besides talking among yourselves) or finding some other good reasons to support it.

But after the PMs with Chaos Master we agreed that it'll be okay if it closes now. And since he is the creator of the thread I'll have to respect his request, and furthermore I agree to it as well so that's that.

Note that this is done for the rest of the Devil May Cry topics to be active. But so far the active-er topic was this. Seriously, you check the thread once, you refresh the page and there's one or two new posts.

You can continue the order thingy as you like, but I wouldn't want any new topic like that any time soon. I'll lock it without questions.

No mean things intended, eh?
Please continue to have fun around the forums;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom