• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ok, this is a problem.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Can i just add tha DMC3 has the worst camera in any game ever made? lol I am completly serious, I'm reaaaaaaally digging the game and I am currently going through Very Hard but man the camera just does not do you any favors : l

Yeah it's pretty horrible, but at least you can see what's behind you most of the time.

8BitHero

Scrub
Yeah it's pretty horrible, but at least you can see what's behind you most of the time.
It wasn't until the Vergil fight did I really see how bad it is. It can't keep up with the pace of that fight and will often get caught on either side of the arena. When you put the game into Turbo mode then it's almost impossible to be see Vergil coming at you.
Camera is one of the worst points about this game. I found myself fighting with it often.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Can i just add tha DMC3 has the worst camera in any game ever made? lol I am completly serious, I'm reaaaaaaally digging the game and I am currently going through Very Hard but man the camera just does not do you any favors : l

I think I only had a problem with it outside of battle. The camera in DMC4 had the same problem. If you just lock on to enemies, it shouldn't be a problem. I don't know why anyone would have trouble with the camera while fighting Vergil. It worked excellently for me, so maybe those people don't manually control the camera enough. I found DmC to have slight camera issues sometimes, too. I guess it's a Capcom thing.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I think I only had a problem with it outside of battle. The camera in DMC4 had the same problem. If you just lock on to enemies, it shouldn't be a problem. I don't know why anyone would have trouble with the camera while fighting Vergil. It worked excellently for me, so maybe those people don't manually control the camera enough. I found DmC to have slight camera issues sometimes, too. I guess it's a Capcom thing.

I'd have liked it if the free floating camera was a bit more sensitive to the right analogue stick, so you could wing it around at will a bit quicker.

At least in DMC4 you can mod it that way if you like.

WorkenOnMaLeft

i had no problems with DMC4s camera to be honest. My main problems in DMC3 is that it wont pan out! its way too close to the action, and the enemies fade when they are close to the edge of it so it can be hard to tell visually when they start attacking. And as Macabre said you have close to zero control of it.

Top Bottom