• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nothing has ever been easy in my life...(read the story first)

what do you think of life its self?(read the story first!!!)

• Total voters

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Nice new sig you got there, DK ;)

Wonder if I should try that line in church on sunday and see if they kick off...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
God's a big fake.

Looking at it rationally, where is the evidence?

I don't see any miracles!

Also have you any idea how much blood has been shed on account of faith, believe me for the sake of faith, people have been strangled to death with their own entrails, had their faces beaten in until they were no longer recognisably human, thrown themselves onto blades, been burned, decapitated, drowned, hung, drawn and quartered, the list goes on. Religion is an indoctrinative piece of BS utilised by the government to heighten what might, they hope, one day, become soldiers morale.

The dark knight

Where is your damn proof he doesnt exist.How the hell do you think the universe was created.And dont say big bang what started the big bang?Chemicals?What created those chemicals and what created the chemicals that made the chemicals and so on?GOD.Make your own beleives but this is not about God.I just made a small little comment and messing around.If you think God is a fake fine.But dont go messing with the biggest Religion in the world.People have killed people for not beleiving in God too.And there have been miracles.Men have been shot and they were hit in a place and they were supposed to be dead.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
lol - take it easy guys! Let's no go down the religion-bashing route :D

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
umm excuse me but can you stop,phantarch go to church one day,if you live i england and you go to angels house, go to church one day and tell me what you think, that's it,that's all you have to do, and if you don't want to then i'll send you video later.....ohh and angel i didn't know you were an evangelist that's cool, we have an evangelist-actually we have 3 coming to our church next month i know the holy spirit is going to be moving in a special way there.....

The dark knight;25298 said:
LOL!!!!Im not a evangelist.

the only thing thats important is that you go to church trust me on that one...:)

this is starting ot get a little tedious, just hnng on im gonna post something from youtube....

Top Bottom