• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not a dmc fanfic

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
This is a story me and a friend made. Rep me if you like it.

Characters

Leon- Playful and goofy most of the time but very sensitive.
Fools friends and foes by seeming harmless then shooking them with tremendous strenth.

Rodny-Very calm, he rarely is the center of attention.
The quite one of the group.
Isn't afraid to show off power.

Angel- Friend and lover of Rodny. She is a very easily angered person, she is also very violant and doesn't admit things at times.

Kai- 'special friends' with leon as she calls it.
She is a perfect match for leon they both are goof balls but the thing that makes them different is Kai is much more competitive than Leon.

Ok before I list the rest of the Characters I will give away the story.

Enjoy.

Leon and rodny were masters of all martial art styles and swords alike.

Now time for an intro of a character.

God- How you all know him, clever, omnipotent, and in my story he kills alot of people off.

Next intro.

Satan- Evil, its as simple as that.

Ok back to plot.

As I said Leon and Rodny were masters of alot of ****.
They were also childhood friends. And life was sunshine and bubble gum until God wanted to utilize them.

In my story god works behind the scenes up until the very end because of a great threat.

Ok God want's to destroy Satan and all his evil but he figures "why do it myself, when I can use my creations."
Rodny and Leon are killed by mysterious origins and their legend begins.

Just like all souls they are draged down to the depths of hell.
But these two aren't goin without a fight.

The only thing that can kill a shinigami is a weapon of their world so are heros utilize the death god's weapons to kill it. To your possible suprise, Satan has already seen this and he is impressed much.

So he makes them an offer they can't refuse.

He's one death god short and his says

"Become one of my Grim reapers or be cast into the lake of fire"

They choose the obvious, if you can't beat em, join em.

With the added force of years of training and the demonic power they are the most powerful thing to ever leave the gates of hell.

They are promted to collect the souls of two girls.

This is where it all begins.

The two girls are Kai and Angel and they die because of drunk driveing.

Midway through their drive a storm starts up.
Guess who made that storm.
A very bad one at that.
Soon the girls are confused and lose control and they fly right into a 18wheeler.
And their dead.
God knew they would die and that they would fall in love with those lucky death gods.
When the time came for theirs souls to pass on the next plain Rodny and Leon came to collect them.

Littledid they know that it would change the future of the universe.

Have you ever heard of love at first sight?

Well thats what happens here.

Leon sees Kai and boom, LOVE!

But he is not sure maybe this feeling he has is a stomach ache but as they try to exit to the underworld the gate doesnt open. Its gods doing.

They stay with the dead girls 666 minutes and Leon realizes what he feels is no stomach ache.

After checking out Rodny's face Leon tells him.

"I'm not given him her soul"

And it turns out Rodny feels the same.

Turns out the feeling was mutual and that the Kai and Angel felt the same way.

Upon arriveing at hell and breaking the news to Satan he isn't takeing no for an answer.

Satan attempts to destroy the blood contract written by Leon and rodny but is stoped, the paper and the letters turn gold and it can not be destroyed.

In anger he runs them out of hell and he prepares the resurection of hells highest ranking demon.

Nemesis.

This story was to years in the makeing and it has tones of plot twists and turns. Epic battles that destroy entire DIMISIONS and the tail of true love and what it take to have it.

This is my dream. Too create an anime and a game that will tell this epic tale.

If you like I will spoil the end.

What do you all think?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Not really my cup of tea, I'm afraid.
I tried to give an objective review of it.

But that's just me, I'm sure someone else will like it.

Top Bottom