• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NOMINATE]What is the most emotional song in entire Devil May Cry franchise?

Like the thread :)?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Here is a really great song from Naruto (the anime). Back when watching Naruto filled you up with emotions and it was pretty good.

The song is about Naruto who has a life of solitude, all alone and majority of the people around him looked down on him and were cold towards him.
Naruto always had amazing soundtracks.
Now,I just don't know what the hell is even happening anymore.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Here is a really great song from Naruto (the anime). Back when watching Naruto filled you up with emotions and it was pretty good.

The song is about Naruto who has a life of solitude, all alone and majority of the people around him looked down on him and were cold towards him.

NO! Don't play that! I'm gonna cry all over myself, damnit!! I tried to get that song out of my head, and now you bring it back?!

original.gif

IncarnatedDemon

NO! Don't play that! I'm gonna cry all over myself, damnit!! I tried to get that song out of my head, and now you bring it back?!

original.gif
Devils never cry.
Congratulations, your not a devil. I'll tell Dante that your username is misleading. I am Dante's assistant.

The story of how i became Dante's assistance:
He was on the web and swore "This person is a demon! A incarnated one!". But i proved him wrong. When he was about to cut my head off i cried like a baby.

Then i walked around like a hunchmen and said "Yes masta".

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Devils never cry.
Congratulations, your not a devil. I'll tell Dante that your username is misleading. I am Dante's assistant.

DRAGONmaster. Even a dragon master may cry when he hears a sad naruto song, dontcha think?
The story of how i became Dante's assistance:
He was on the web and swore "This person is a demon! A incarnated one!". But i proved him wrong. When he was about to cut my head off i cried like a baby.

Then i walked around like a hunchmen and said "Yes masta".

That's some story. it should be canon! Make it so, Capcom!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"

Try to ignore the dirty voice part but i think the chorus is emotional.

Yes, i know it's the total result OST from DMC 4 but i think the piano arrangement is a little bit better.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member

original.gif

Dean's picture is emotional
e111de78.gif

For me, the most emotional soundtracks would be Devils Never Cry.
It might sound crazy, but to me, that song is just awesome.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
After defeating a really hard boss and watching vergil fall down the abyss,then watching the epilogue of DMC3 REALLY makes this theme very bittersweet you really feel like you've accomplished something from a gamer's standpoint and also grew up with these characters a little.

I really wish that DMC 4 was all about Dante.

EDIT: the eva's theme you've given is not piano version this would be the piano version >

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I was grown like that "old-fashioned man" that have a tendency to avoid crying or getting too emotional over anything fictional or real (and i learned it quite well with the time), but this song means a lot to me because i know that feel that this song implies (the dialogue between your "demonic" and "human" side), finding the meaning of Good and Bad and try to live by them without any clue of "who is who", seeking Justice or following what people say that is Justice:

Top Bottom