• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Super Corrupt Vergil or Super Sparda??

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
How come there is no super costumes for the EX costumes or Sparda and Corrupt Vergil? If there is a way to get them can someone please tell me so I know what to do for DMC 4 SE

Erian1Mortal

Premium
The Super Costumes take the appearance of the costume you had selected before, so if you were playing as normal dante you'd get Super normal dante, if you were playing as sparda before you'd get super sparda and so on.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
The Super Costumes take the appearance of the costume you had selected before, so if you were playing as normal dante you'd get Super normal dante, if you were playing as sparda before you'd get super sparda and so on.
Ooohhhh thank you!

Erian1Mortal

Premium
So then lets say I select sparda in the costume menu and then I hit super dante and select and play with it I will have Super Sparda?
In theory yes, as I don't have the game myself I can not tell you for sure, but that's what I got from Gregamans stream

Kusanagi7

Motoko 4 lyfe!
First you pick costume you want, go to mission start menu then go back to mission menu then pick super costume, unless the last costume you used is the one you want then you can just pick super costume.

Top Bottom