• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No new weapons?

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Guy really you must be new cause those are the demo controls the real ones arent even confirmed your asking obvious questions;)

X_nick_X

I just get the feeling that capcom is going to do something thats really not gonna go down well with the fans:\

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I doubt it seeing as this is their next triple A title to come out. ;)

The only way they can go bad is to exclude Lady from this game:p :lol:

Chrysander

On the demo there was only 1 sword and 1 gun, so even if there was a change weapon button, it wouldn't activate anything in the demo. Don't worry about it

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yes you will get new weapons although they are yet unconfirmed, you only start off with Red Queen but trust me that sword is great. Dont forget the Double Barelled Revolver come on thats a the best idea I have seen yet.

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Nel0 Angel0;37436 said:
Yes you will get new weapons although they are yet unconfirmed, you only start off with Red Queen but trust me that sword is great. Dont forget the Double Barelled Revolver come on thats a the best idea I have seen yet.

True said bro. Don't worry man, don't worry

Crazy idea: I heard you can use Nero's arms sacred power with red queen which is crazy:D :) :lol: :p

Top Bottom