• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Next DMC game

What do you want next DMC game to be about?

• Sparda = Sparda game

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Vergil = Vergil downfall

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Nero =after DMC 4

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dante=after at beginning of DMC2's ending

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
If Vergil wanted to follow his father's step, why would he willing to let his seed in some hooker's womb? Unless Eva was a hooker too, what seems highly unlikely.
Dante, in another hand, seems to have lower morals on that kind of fields: he hates demons, but is willing to mate with them; he loves humans, but killed them in the past, even causing disgust to Beryl,so...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
If Vergil wanted to follow his father's step, why would he willing to let his seed in some hooker's womb? Unless Eva was a hooker too, what seems highly unlikely.
Dante, in another hand, seems to have lower morals on that kind of fields: he hates demons, but is willing to mate with them; he loves humans, but killed them in the past, even causing disgust to Beryl,so...

He is not willing to mate with demons that easily its only Trish and he even considers her "human" or more human than demon.

Dante isn't racist. He doesn't "hate" demons. He even shows compassion for demons who are nice. He just takes it as his job to annihilate any threat to protect mankind (demon or human) or the innocent. I mean he killed Arius (well sort of but he tried) and he was human........your point?

Gel

Premium
First , it was never said he mated Trish( wait , isn't you to told me that Dante never thought on having sex with Trish? So, I see your opinion changed.)
He says things and does others: the people he killed were innocent people who were possessed by some demons Chen invoked, even adolescent boys.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
First , it was never said he mated Trish( wait , isn't you to told me that Dante never thought on having sex with Trish? So, I see your opinion changed.)
He says things and does others: the people he killed were innocent people who were possessed by some demons Chen invoked, even adolescent boys.

No I just caught you in a trap. You said Dante "hates demons, but is willing to mate with them" so now since he didn't mate with Trish which demon did he mate with?

Ohhh you the mean the DMC2 manga?

The one manga that isn't even considered canon (it isn't considered non-canon) and was written by a writer who wasn't even part of Capcom just a random writer they hired to make a DMC2 novel. I mean the DMC1, DMC3, anime, and even DMC4 manga were written to be canonical to the DMC universe but the DMC2 manga was just there written by another writer who used his own take on Dante/DMC.

Plus didn't the DMC2 manga take place in an alt dimension or some sh*t? I take DMC2 novel as credible as a fanfic.

You can easily consider the DMC2 manga filler since Capcom gave zero sh*ts about it during it was being made. Its practically like that MegaMan Zero manga where Omega was cracking jokes on Mother Elf.

So now I'm led to believe that this gigantic motherf*cker

MM045%7EMega-Man-Zero-3-Omega-Posters.jpg

Has a sense of humor despite not being able to talk, feel emotions, or even think in the actual games.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
No I just caught you in a trap. You said Dante "hates demons, but is willing to mate with them" so now since he didn't mate with Trish which demon did he mate with?
Didn't Dante have sex with that demon girl in the DMC3 manga? Well...that's what it looked like anyway considering the run up to that where she's trying to get him to have sex with her.

Gel

Premium
Dante seemed quite attracted to demons in the past. He was no joking, even if he was playful with them.
About Trish, even if she behave like a human, she's still a demon, so if Dante mated Trish ( as some people seem to believe so) he is in fact mating a demon( if we ignore further implications). Since you touch the subject with this pair, I've asked you if you changed your mind about the nature this relationship because I remember you were one of the first persons who told me that thought their connection to be platonic( later I found semi official sources tell me the same).

Not only DMC2 novel, in the first novel and that infamous ep. 9 " Deadly Poker" where he let everybody die just to caught the demon.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Didn't Dante have sex with that demon girl in the DMC3 manga? Well...that's what it looked like anyway considering the run up to that where she's trying to get him to have sex with her.

It was implied....plus who Devil Triggers when their doing it? I mean his pants was still on,

He said willing to mate with them? Dante wasn't willing if anything he was getting raped but goes berserk and drains her demonic energy....actually she was trying to suck his demonic energy not f*ck him....maybe she was trying to f*ck him...I don't know.

Plus that scene was one big WTF and nothing was really explained just implied.

Plus as a manga/comic enthusiast and artist who studied how to draw manga there was no shaking/vibration lines around Alice or Dante to signify repeated motion via penetration Alice and Dante body was still unless if Dante can has sex without moving his pelvis/hips (which would be stupid even for Capcom) or they weren't really doing it or the artist just sucks at details.

Gel

Premium

No, he just Devil Trigger to destroy her demonic spell and free the little girl.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Dante seemed quite attracted to demons in the past. He was no joking, even if he was playful with them.
About Trish, even if she behave like a human, she's still a demon, so if Dante mated Trish ( as some people seem to believe so) he is in fact mating a demon( if we ignore further implications). Since you touch the subject with this pair, I've asked you if you changed your mind about the nature this relationship because I remember you were one of the first persons who told me that thought their connection to be platonic( later I found semi official sources tell me the same).

Not only DMC2 novel, in the first novel and that infamous ep. 9 " Deadly Poker" where he let everybody die just to caught the demon.

I still stand by the platonic relationship. Me saying him was willing to only f*ck Trish was just a lie.

Attracted to demons such as.......I only think of Nevan and that ends with a bullet to the gut.

I'm not so sure about the 1st novel but by time Dante realized King was there everyone else there was screwed since his ability to kill people who loses to him in a poker match is something it seems Dante didn't had a plan for. He didn't leave them to die everyone there were done for the moment they entered the poker match and if Dante wasn't human he would've been as much as dead the others were. In fact wasn't he there to help a guy out with his poker problems the fact King was there was almost coincidence.

Plus its always been shown that Dante wasn't phased much to the death of humans (DMC4 and DMC3)

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Anyone remember the girl that vergil keeps in his mansion in the manga. She was a demon and by the end of the manga she grew up into an adult. So, maybe it is her who is the mother of nero, but I doubt that. I think vergil had married and had kids before DMC3 and that he was separated from them because he was stalling for his family to escape from a demon attack but in the end lost to that demon and was captured. But then he somehow awakened DT and escaped. Maybe that is why he wanted more power because he had failed to protect is family before. Vergil's wife, was on the run and could not afford to to keep nero and so she put him at a doorstep so that they could care for him.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I want to see a Nero game but with Dante as a playable character too. I don't think revealing all Sparda's story would be cool, what is cool about Sparda is that you get only some tips about what he had done in the past with each new installment of the series, even to Dante Sparda's story remains a mystery.

And i want them to develop a DT for Nero too, he has potential to look like a badass demon. And i think they could go more in depth with his story and as a side-effect tell us more about his mother and Vergil's past too, as it is much official canon now that he's Vergil's son.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
I want to see a Nero game but with Dante as a playable character too. I don't think revealing all Sparda's story would be cool, what is cool about Sparda is that you get only some tips about what he had done in the past with each new installment of the series, even to Dante Sparda's story remains a mystery.

And i want them to develop a DT for Nero too, he has potential to look like a badass demon. And i think they could go more in depth with his story and as a side-effect tell us more about his mother and Vergil's past too, as it is much official canon now that he's Vergil's son.
seriously, nero with dante as side character again?

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
seriously, nero with dante as side character again?

To be honest i would like to see what DMC4 should have been. An entire campaing for Dante and Nero, new and improved mechanics, some devil arms for nero. Expand Dante's arsenal with a little more customization (you choose how much weapons he will be able to switch in-game, things like this), a new "exotic" weapon (like Nevan or Lucifer) along with Lucifer.

Gel

Premium
Exactly, you're correct! I don't remember DMC Dante saying he will protect humanity. He never looses the opportunity of remember everybody " humans are worse than demons".
I always see everywhere Dante refuses to kill a full human, but then again he killed in his past.
The same way people say how he loves his friends , but what you see is him being quite rude to everybody, even to Morrison, who were a very polite guy.If you read the first novel, you would see how rude and how jerk he was to Neil Goldstein, his "adoptive" mother, always making fun of her age and her appearence.
All of what is said above are almost myths, not facts.
As Kamiya said before, Dante's main motive of living is revenge, not kindness, not being a humanitarian.
The first time we hear clearly about the will of protecting Humanity it was in the end of DmC, just before Vergil's fight and it was DmC Dante , who has no relation to DMC Dante. We are guilty of seeing the guy through colored glasses.

Top Bottom